Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The gaffer and co in Turkey

2»

Comments

• Pretty impressive IMO, I don't think any other club have there manager, assistant and u21 manager on the pro licence course. Shows real investment by the board and the faith they have in the current set up.
  • heavenSE7 said:

Pretty impressive IMO, I don't think any other club have there manager, assistant and u21 manager on the pro licence course. Shows real investment by the board and the faith they have in the current set up.

Don't fool yourself. It's just a week long piss up ;0)

• looks like Danny Mills in front of Ince to me
  • edited June 2013
    heavenSE7 said:

Pretty impressive IMO, I don't think any other club have there manager, assistant and u21 manager on the pro licence course. Shows real investment by the board and the faith they have in the current set up.

No wonder we so rubbish last season, none of our coaching staff were properly qualified :-)
  • Chris looks the coolest dude in that picture by miles.
  • OoohAaah, front row, glasses, red t shirt......
  • R.F ' ?Guy behind the person with purple polo at front , Michael Owen three in back left ?
  • GN, Giggs and Owen , god charlton are getting classy, storm the league this year then
  • the full list of attendees is at the bottom of the article.

Richard Barker, Keith Bertschin, Wayne Burnett, Keith Downing, Alex Dyer, Lois Fidler, Ryan Giggs, Stephane Henchoz, Paul Ince, Nathan Jones, Graham Kavanagh, Ian Kerr, Runar Kristinsson, Mike Marsh, Nick Marshall, Micky Mellon, Dennis Mortimer, Gary Neville, Shaun North, Chris Powell, Mark Yates.
  • I can't see the picture, but is it the Villa legend Dennis Mortimer, as he must be near retirement age now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Micky mellon. Great name
  • I know i'm putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 , but wasn't there a rumour recently about a takeover bid from Turkey , you don't think as a sideways venture Chris and the team will drop in and clinch the deal?
  • I know i'm putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5 , but wasn't there a rumour recently about a takeover bid from Turkey , you don't think as a sideways venture Chris and the team will drop in and clinch the deal?

Schhhhhh.....don't blow their cover
  • He's such a little ledge
  • edited June 2013
    WSS said:

He's such a little ledge

I can imagine that the others have all gone to the bar happy in the knowledge that they can depend on CP to stay behind and do the FA Interview.
  • Finishes: I want to push my football club to as high as we can be. We were there before and that's where I want us to go back to.
  • Curb_It said:

Finishes: I want to push my football club to as high as we can be. We were there before and that's where I want us to go back to.

I love how he worked that in. Absolutely top notch.

• LuckyReds said:

Curb_It said:

Finishes: I want to push my football club to as high as we can be. We were there before and that's where I want us to go back to.

I love how he worked that in. Absolutely top notch.

Shows just how close to his heart this football club is.

Not that there was ever any doubt.

• we're so punching having him as our manager
  • Sponsored links:

• The full list of UEFA Pro Licence candidates is:
    Richard Barker, Keith Bertschin, Wayne Burnett, Keith Downing, Alex Dyer, Lois Fidler, Ryan Giggs, Stephane Henchoz, Paul Ince, Nathan Jones, Graham Kavanagh, Ian Kerr, Runar Kristinsson, Mike Marsh, Nick Marshall, Micky Mellon, Dennis Mortimer, Gary Neville, Shaun North, Chris Powell, Mark Yates.
  • Doea anyone know how long they are there for? According to this Paul Ince is in Portugal.

http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23107942
  • Doea anyone know how long they are there for? According to this Paul Ince is in Portugal.

It was either a week or eight days. Either way they should be home now.

Correct.

SCP is coming to tea tonight.

Correct.

SCP is coming to tea tonight.

Have a word with him from me, Fanny - remind him we still need a couple of strikers....