Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Netflix

Worth buying for period of time? Are all the top programs still available.

Comments

• Options
    Its okay, nothing to shout about. Anything particular your looking for?
  • Options
    Need to ask, is this available in France does anyone know? Have looked but it just seems to be UK
  • Options
    Good for TV shows. Not so good for films.
  • Options
    Good for a couple of months.
  • Options
    Had it for a few months now. Think it's great vfm. US content is much better than UK though. BIG_ROB Not sure if it is available in france, but should still work if you use an IP blocker. I use a free program called Hotspot shield and set my IP to United states, so watch their content, rather than UK one. No reason why this won't work in France or any other country.............
  • Options
    Worth the money, I'd say. Not as big a choice as expected, but enough for the time being . Take the free 30-day trial, it's worth the hassle even if all you do is blitz it for a month then cancel
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Is Homelands available on the US version. Also is Dexter good?
  • Options
    Anyone seen Archer on Netflix ?
  • Options
    Dexter is very good takes a few episodes to get hooked though
  • Options
    Just used blink box. Got all the new films and tv shows on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The £6 a month is worth it for Breaking Bad and Arrested Development alone but I have started watching quite a few good series since I've subscribed. Not great for movies though.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    It's 100% worth it. Got some really good shows on there and a couple of decent movies (you've probably seen them before but would watch again e.g. cool runnings). I'd recommend:

The League - great comedy based around Fantasy American Football, so funny. Gets better as it goes on.
    Dexter - Watched it before Netflix but easily one of the best things on tv, season 8 starts in a week which I can't wait for.
    Breaking Bad - Probably most popular tv show around it seems, great watch and the final half season comes out August 11th (i think)
    The Office US - Takes some time to get into but after you get through first few eps it's great. I really disliked first few eps but persevered and ended up loving it. Dwight is amazing.
    Sons of Anarchy - Great when you get into it which I found easy. You'll have to search for links for the final couple of seasons but it's really a fantastic show.
    Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Filmed on a really low budget one of the funniest series I've seen. Definitely one of the funniest things on Netflix.

Some worth checking out that I haven't seen:

Arrested Development
    House of Cards (meant to be amazing)
    Probably loads I've forgotten.

Almost forgot to say, it has a fairly decent amount of standup comedy, so you can always watch that if bored too. Overall it's a really great service, just wish the UK database was as good as the US'.