Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC "Club Day", Sunday 21st July.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130621-club-day-875678.aspx

Make your way to The Valley on July 21st for the 2013 Charlton Athletic club day
Jimmy Stone reports

Friday marks exactly a month before supporters will assemble at The Valley to take part in the first of what are planned to be a series of ‘club days’.

2013/14 season-ticket holders will receive an exclusive invitation to attend the event on Sunday, July 21st, which will include the opportunity of watching Chris Powell carry out a training session with the club’s first-team squad.

On the same day, there will be a range of fun events organised at The Valley from 10am-4pm for the entire family to enjoy including stalls, fairground rides and an inflatable football pitch to name but a few.

There will also be tours of the stadium, question-and-answer sessions with the manager and members of the first team and signing sessions, plus activities for both young and old to enjoy.

The offer to watch Powell and the Addicks squad prepare for the new Championship season is among the special benefits being offered to season-ticket holders next term, and 2013/14 season-ticket holders will receive their exclusive invitation with their booklets.

2013/14 season-ticket holders who wish to attend should RSVP via email to clubday2013@cafc.co.uk with their name, address and membership number (beginning with CON) to be in with a chance of joining the first team on the pitch or entry to one of the day’s Q&A sessions.

More details of the day will be revealed nearer the time, but for now the club is urging fans to save the date on what will be one of the highlights of the summer months in SE7.

Owning a 2013/14 season ticket gives supporters a range of benefits, including two free matchday tickets to selected home games for family and friends.

The club has also calculated that fans can save up to £134 by reserving their place at The Valley next term in comparison with purchasing tickets on a match-by-match basis.

Seats currently occupied by fans yet to renew their season ticket will remain reserved until June 26th, but there are plenty of other places currently available to new and returning applicants.

After June 26th, season tickets will go off sale for several days, and swap week is due to take place from Saturday, June 29th to allow season-ticket holders to move the location of their seat within the stadium.

Season tickets can be purchased between 9am and 5pm weekdays or 10-1pm on Saturdays. The club is expecting season tickets to be sent out in early July.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130621-club-day-875678.aspx#ckK8XIHQsPsBavxf.99

Comments

• Options
    Who's up for this ?
  • Options
    Can you bring a guest to the club day?
  • Options
    Do you have to RSVP if you want to go or if you want to be entered into the prize draw?
  • Options

Who's up for this ?

Not me. It's the 4th day of The Lords Test.

• Options
    I was thinking about going to this with my wife and son, but they are not season ticket holders, is there a fee for non season ticket holders to go in, if not then I'll prob wont bother
  • Options
    unless guests are allowed then I won't bother
  • Options
    Can't go I am holiday :(
  • Options
    Think more details are with the season tickets. Anyone got theirs yet ?
  • Options
    I'm planning to go, but I have my son to look after that day (as my wife is out) if he's not allowed to come then, clearly I'll not bother.
  • Options
    Castrust are planning a stall, can anyone lend us a gazebo?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    think thats the day im at the war and peace show sadly would have been a good intro for my little boy .
  • Options
    Its on my birthday and I'm in Paris for the last day of le tour, would've gone otherwise.
  • Options
    Has anyone here RSVPd yet? I forgot you had to email them...
  • Options
    I shall be in the Tour De France fan park at Canary Wharf sitting in the sun, drinking wine and watching the last day live on the big screen.
  • Options
    (Not a criticism)

Have done killerandflash, but got an e-mail back saying the person who you e-mailed was on annual leave.
  • Options
    ST's will be delivered from 22nd July
  • Options

(Not a criticism)

Have done killerandflash, but got an e-mail back saying the person who you e-mailed was on annual leave.

I've just sent them the email, and got the same message back. I guess that means we won't see any more information from the club until after Thursday...
    I am on annual leave from Thursday 27th June 2013 for two weeks and will return to the office on Thursday 11th July 2013. I will contact you on my return. Apologies for any inconvience this may cause.
  • Options
    If anybody wants my club day ticket for their kid let me know and I'll throw it in the post. I'm running around the Olympic Park next Sunday.
  • Options
    Season ticket arrived this morning with 2 tickets for this session.

Apparently it is my first opportunity to see new signings in action...

I presume this is not a major part of the proceedings....
  • Options
    they should insert the word "any" :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wish they'd hurry up and tell us the arrangements for next Sunday...

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    WSS
    I've got the card, but there are meant to be full details at some point, as I presume they're not expecting everyone to turn up at 10am and stay for 6 hours!
  • Options
    Surely there's more details ??
  • Options
    could they be done under the trade descriptions act or something as they say new 'signings' in the plural unless of course we do actually make one this week.
  • Options

could they be done under the trade descriptions act or something as they say new 'signings' in the plural unless of course we do actually make one this week.

Perhaps they'll include the Head of Facilities management as a signing
  • Options
    If you take them to trade descriptions, you might get you clubday ticket money back!
  • Options
    any news whether you can bring other people along who aren't season ticket holders?