Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC Question Time.

Tonight's panel includes Russell Brand & Boris Johnson.

As (Sir) Henry says........*Sits back....Popcorn*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b02zc9l5

Comments

• Options
    I think I'm going to ask Russell to write a couple of match previews again next season
  • Options
    oh, and....Panellist
    Ed Davey, Dame Tessa Jowell and Mail columist Melanie Phillips
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Excellent, one is a w@nker who fancies himself as a comedian and the other is just a w@nker. The latter being Mr Brand who of course is famous for ? Oh yeah, being famous.
  • Options
    Nah, the real popcorn justification is Russell Brand and Melanie Phillips. Will he try flirting with her, or just earnestly and verbosely try to explain to her why she's wrong on practically everything?
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with Russell Brand, intelligent, talks alot of sense and has had a lot of life experiences. The same usually cant be said of Daily Mail journalists or Politicians.
  • Options
    Can't stand Boris Johnson, hopefully he comes across terribly and doesn't get away with his mumbling fool act.
  • Options
    Has to be one of my favourite programmes on the box but It's just not on long enough. George Galloway had them eating out of his hand last week.
  • Options
    Looking forward to it
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I'm not really a fan of Russell Brand's stand-up, but it's undeniable that he's an intelligent and well spoken man, and I agree with a lot of what he says. His main problem is that he tries too hard to come across as intelligent and quirky when he'd be impressive enough if he just concentrated on debate, I think he sees himself as/wishes he was a flamboyant version of Will Self. He seems a nice bloke and is certainly intellectually capable of holding his own on QT. Should be an interesting watch.
  • Options

Excellent, one is a w@nker who fancies himself as a comedian and the other is just a w@nker. The latter being Mr Brand who of course is famous for ? Oh yeah, being famous.
    No he's famous because he's a talented comedian
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RB comes across as a bright fella , how he's still around after all the women he's meant to have bonked is beyond me.
  • Options
    Now he has stopped shouting all the time I like Brand. Should be a good session. Politicians will try snd belittle him. Will be good to follow twitter too
  • Options

RB comes across as a bright fella , how he's still around after all the women he's meant to have bonked is beyond me.

I think the sheer quantities of drugs he's supposed to have done was probably a bigger risk factor

• Options

I'm not really a fan of Russell Brand's stand-up, but it's undeniable that he's an intelligent and well spoken man, and I agree with a lot of what he says. His main problem is that he tries too hard to come across as intelligent and quirky when he'd be impressive enough if he just concentrated on debate, I think he sees himself as/wishes he was a flamboyant version of Will Self. He seems a nice bloke and is certainly intellectually capable of holding his own on QT. Should be an interesting watch.

Bang on. If you can look past his 'character' of being extremely flamboyant and theatrical, he's a very intelligent guy. I think he'll do well tonight, and hopefully make Johnson look like an idiot.
  • Options
    I'm hoping Brand destroys Melanie Phillips. She's utterly horrid
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2eDj39q0Fo

Not everyone's cup of tea but he completely shows up MSNBC
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2eDj39q0Fo

Not everyone's cup of tea but he shows up MSNBC

Love that! They were being really rude talking about him in third person like he wasn't their.

• Options
    Should be a good episode.
  • Options
    That Melanie Philips is a right sex pot :/
  • Options
    She's insane. Though pretty typical of the Daily Mail columnist.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    she is a Zionist crank
  • Options
    Theres a big prick on bbc3 as well
  • Options
    Thought Russell Brand did well especially when he warned that the Tories are only in it for themselves and I also thought Boris did ok up until the housing argument . The Daily Mail woman was a disgrace but you would expect nothing more from someone who writes for that rag.
  • Options
    Russell Brand was the only one with any clue of what a drug addict goes through (being an ex-heroin addict), so maybe the politicians should've listened to what he had to say on the subject.
  • Options
    I always thought question time was live. It clearly wasn't tonight .
  • Options
    'It is usually recorded about two hours prior to transmission, but has been broadcast live.'

And surprised they neglected to talk about the whole spying scandal that has probably been the big talking point of the week.
  • Options
    I'm always very impressed by Boris. Definitely our future Priminister!
  • Options

Gawd love a duck

• Options

Always annoys me that my vote can be neutralised by people who have formed views like this. Makes the voting system seem wrong somehow.
  • Options

You can't be serious. London is the capital of the world, and we have this bloody village idiot at the helm feeding off of the work and planning done by Ken. If I dug a hole and threw him in the only person I would chuck in as well is Russell Band. Has to be the biggest cock going. Posh twat trying to become some sort of working class hero who thinks people will admire his admission to having taken loads of drugs. To me, that is just proof of how much of a twat he is.