Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Random Facebook Status Thread.

Comments

• Options
    Dizzle said:

"Cheeky Vino with the girlies"

F**k off and die you atrocious c**t

brilliant
  • Options
    Anyone else's PRISM running slowly this morning?
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

girl has just taken a photo of a rat and underneath put...

'ran across my path i stamped on it'

classy.

My kinda girl! ; )
    what , a bird with her rat out?
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

girl has just taken a photo of a rat and underneath put...

'ran across my path i stamped on it'

classy.

My kinda girl! ; )
    what , a bird with her rat out?
    Yeah! Woop Woop!
  • Options
    "Wants to get out but these painkillers are taking ages to kick in. might have to speed them up with a glass of lambrini!"

Posted by a 30 year old man.
  • Options
    Mr. Happy said:

"Wants to get out but these painkillers are taking ages to kick in. might have to speed them up with a glass of lambrini!"

Posted by a 30 year old man.

Lambrini is the cost effective version of White Wine gone bad.... It's as useful as Wilko Painkillers!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    "Weekend starts here ooooooosh"

C*c*!
  • Options
    Jeremy kyle xx
  • Options
    Do people on Facebook still say things like 1st on a photo where there might be a thousand comments
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's weird how people express themselves in a text format via social network. The things I read, I think what a twat, tit, mug, but then you meet em in person and there ok.

It is a cringey thing, The only acceptable useful reason in my eyes to post a status is to try and grab the attention of the opposite sex which you do not have the guts to directly speak to.

Know one really cares what other people are doing unless it's something that might effect them. Yay you passed your driving test or passed exams...cheers I now know......

Privacy is a privilege to be used well.

• Options
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

It's weird how people express themselves in a text format via social network. The things I read, I think what a twat, tit, mug, but then you meet em in person and there ok.

It is a cringey thing, The only acceptable useful reason in my eyes to post a status is to try and grab the attention of the opposite sex which you do not have the guts to directly speak to.

Know one really cares what other people are doing unless it's something that might effect them. Yay you passed your driving test or passed exams...cheers I now know......

The only acceptable useful reason? Really?

If that's what you think then why use FB at all.

Personally I like to get updates on how relatives and friends are getting on. In the past couple of weeks I've learnt about a death, an engagement and a pregnancy and joked about the cannibis factory in my street.

Can't see an issue. If "friends" annoy you so much delete them. Problem solved.
  • Options
    Real men dont do facebook FACT

8)
  • Options

Real men dont do facebook FACT

8)

In your world real men don't do spreadsheets either.

Get back on your moped with your clipboard on the front. : - )
  • Options
    Ooh I have just seen a pearler. It's got about three of the Facebook bingo comments all in one! Wouldn't share tho.

• Options

Dave2l said:

The only acceptable useful reason? Really?

If that's what you think then why use FB at all.

Personally I like to get updates on how relatives and friends are getting on. In the past couple of weeks I've learnt about a death, an engagement and a pregnancy and joked about the cannibis factory in my street.

Can't see an issue. If "friends" annoy you so much delete them. Problem solved.
    No it is not the only acceptable reason, but I was referring to the attention seeking element of a lot of the people I identify from my facebook. When someone posts something like a common everyday thought that isn't going to be interesting, What is the point in expressing it?

If lost contact with an old friend for whatever reason it can be a useful tool to for that kind of thing.
  • Options
    "can't remember if i turned my hair straighteners off"
  • Options
    Another annoying thing is tagging yourself in inane, everyday locations, for example Bluewater, a local Wetherspoons or worst of all, your own house or bed. No excuses at all for the last two, that's not straight red but long-term suspension territory right there.
  • Options

"can't remember if i turned my hair straighteners off"

Sorry about that one, I was in a rush this morning ;)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Big mac and large fries nom nom nom"
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Another annoying thing is tagging yourself in inane, everyday locations, for example Bluewater, a local Wetherspoons or worst of all, your own house or bed. No excuses at all for the last two, that's not straight red but long-term suspension territory right there.

Kind of agree, although dont mind if others tag me in sometimes..
    BIG_ROB said:

Suprised at that, is it because it makes you hungry big man?
  • Options

RedPanda said:

Kind of agree, although dont mind if others tag me in sometimes..
    BIG_ROB said:

Suprised at that, is it because it makes you hungry big man?
    Big Rob is a militant veggie
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Nom nom nom is up there with grrrrr

• Options

BIG_ROB said:

Nom nom nom is up there with grrrrr

and putting kisses in your own status

• Options
    Greenie said:

The ones that feel the need to say "good night" when they are off to bed as if everyone is hanging on their every word, equally sad are the ones that reply! My FB is like the end of the sodding Waltons sometimes!

Goodnight Johnboy, how did people survive before Facebook? :-0

• Options
    cafctom said:

I remember when I was at Uni (2005-2009), Facebook was so much more interesting and fun because the majority of the content going up actually was from people's nights out, pictures, events worth going to etc.

Seriously declined since those days.

"Woke up thinking it was Friday. Disappointed is an understatement!"

^^^ I must see something like this at least 2-3 times a week. How do people think of things to respond with? What can be said that adds any value to the discussion on a status like that?

My cousin is horrendous on there. About 4-5 updates a day about "the mighty Spurs" (who he hasn't watched play live in about 5 years), and those "Wet Spam supporters". If its not that, then its usually "finished work early", or "Sunday roast is on".

Give me strength, FFS.

Your getting old Tom.

• Options

Goodnight Johnboy, how did people survive before Facebook? :-0

Oi, leave me out of it!
  • Options
    "Off to Essex I go lol"

lol....?
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

I do this - although only with others, like my son. In fact I realised last week (as Henry might have noticed) that the only place I ever seem to tag myself is Nando's, and normally at Bluewater. It happens to be my son's favorite eat out venue.

I'm sure it will please you all to know that I followed that up with a status update of "Can I just point out that George and I do eat other things than Nando's, we just only tend to 'check in' here."

And it got 5 likes!

So, how do you feel about that Hun? xx lol