Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Random Facebook Status Thread.

Comments

• Options
    Dinner pics

straight red
  • Options
    seems people are finding it acceptable to take pics of themselves on sunbeds lately. Its not.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

"Cheeky Vino with the girlies"

F**k off and die you atrocious c**t

Ahahahhahahahaha
  • Options
    "Its amazing what you can do with a drumstick..."
  • Options
    "so my macbook decided to turn off by itself, and doesnt want to work anymore, FUCK MY LIFE"
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

"Its amazing what you can do with a drumstick..."

Chicken or musical?
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Atrocious c**t? seriously? Honestly for something as harmless as that. Think you need to come off FB if it winds you up that much.

• Options
    Just scooped my poo into a test tube. One of the lovely things one has to do to work in Africa
  • Options

"so my macbook decided to turn off by itself, and doesnt want to work anymore, FUCK MY LIFE"

we appear to have a mutual friend
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Dizzle said:

Atrocious c**t? seriously? Honestly for something as harmless as that. Think you need to come off FB if it winds you up that much.

Was thinking the same thing. Bizarre over reaction

*goes off to check Curb-it's recent FB posts for mentions of vino and girlies*

: - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Oops, shouldn't have done that"

4 replies

"Lol, what you done u nutta"
    "Ha, trust you!!!!"
    "U ok hun ? Text me x"
    "Getting worried now. Anyone heard from *****"
  • Options

4 replies

"Ha, trust you!!!!"
    "U ok hun ? Text me x"

Meh haha
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited June 2013
    Dizzle said:

we appear to have a mutual friend
    A.****?

Yep i've got her too.

• Options

Curb_It said:

Dizzle said:

Was thinking the same thing. Bizarre over reaction

*goes off to check Curb-it's recent FB posts for mentions of vino and girlies*

: - )
    No i checked yesterday for anything too dull. Pictures of me with nicked flowers off a vicar after too much wine, yes but not that.
  • Options

4 replies

"Ha, trust you!!!!"
    "U ok hun ? Text me x"

haha reminds me of Simon Pegg on his twitter.

One Halloween he posted something along the lines of "can hear noises, there's something funny going on in the attic, gonna go see what it is..." and didn't post again for another four or five days.
  • Options
    Putting a couple of verses and a chorus of a song as a status (normally R&B). Some idiot always bites and goes 'Who is this about', normally results in a 'oh jus a sexci sum1 i am finkin bout'.
  • Options
    Guilty of using "GRRR" and "Whoop Whoop"!

Have been much happier with FB since I realised you could just remove people from your Newsfeed. I have a friend who doesn't work and shares photos/pictures/songs/videos all day long. My Newsfeed was just a long list of her posts - not any more!
  • Options
    Uh oh
  • Options
    I've never been to a Starbucks or Caffe Nero please post a picture of every fecking coffee that they sell.

This is actually worse on Twitter, especially if people use Instagram or similar, as you feel even more of a mug for opening the image only to see a poxy cup of coffee. I urge everyone that if you ever see some prat photograph his macchiatto, snatch his phone and drown it in the cup.
  • Options
    Inane baby updates get me. Followed by discussions from mums about when their particular child did what and when.

I'm so miserable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Grapes, strawberries and blueberries. A healthy and tasty mid-morning snack"

wtf ?

Referee, that's a red surely :-)
  • Options
    The hashtags that twitter has brought to the table really accentuate annoying statuses.

"Always been a Galaxy girl but Oreo Cadburys dairy milk is possibly the best chocolate bar Ive tasted. #heaven #chocoholic #mmmm"
  • Options

"Grapes, strawberries and blueberries. A healthy and tasty mid-morning snack"

wtf ?

Referee, that's a red surely :-)

ha ha

3 match ban!

• Options
    **Hot off the press**

"I'm home"
  • Options
    "Roll on Friday!!!!!!!!!"

"Horrible horrible horrible day..:-("
    "What's up?"
    *no reply

"Errrr I'm sorry - what month did you say it was....!???? This is ridiculous!!!!!!!"

• Options
    One DA9 will relate to - a friend has just posted a photo of nine of his collectible 45s...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Remember the old days…when you used to have dinner…then grab the camera, focus it, and take a picture of your food? You’d then take the roll out of the camera, drop it off at the Fotomat place, and you’d pick it up a few days later…. Then, you’d pick out the best photo of your food, go back to the Fotomat, drop off the negative, get copies of the photo made….then, pick them up a few days later. You would then take the photos, put them in envelopes, add stamps, then run down to the post office and mail the pictures of your dinner to all your friends. Remember all that?

Of course not,no one did it. Stop taking pictures of your dinner and just eat your fucking food!
  • Options
    girl has just taken a photo of a rat and underneath put...

'ran across my path i stamped on it'

classy.
  • Options

Remember the old days…when you used to have dinner…then grab the camera, focus it, and take a picture of your food? You’d then take the roll out of the camera, drop it off at the Fotomat place, and you’d pick it up a few days later…. Then, you’d pick out the best photo of your food, go back to the Fotomat, drop off the negative, get copies of the photo made….then, pick them up a few days later. You would then take the photos, put them in envelopes, add stamps, then run down to the post office and mail the pictures of your dinner to all your friends. Remember all that?

Of course not,no one did it. Stop taking pictures of your dinner and just eat your fucking food!

PMSL TK
  • Options

girl has just taken a photo of a rat and underneath put...

'ran across my path i stamped on it'

classy.

My kinda girl! ; )