Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Am I the only Lifer who hates..

..Watford more than Palace? Don't get me wrong, I don't like Palace but I really hate Watford.

Am I alone?

Comments

• Not anymore
  • Yes you are.
  • edited May 2013
    If anyone didn't hate Watford before they do now. But hate them more than Palace? No.
  • Yes is the answer
  • it was a lose lose situation. Hate watford for their conduct, admittedly within the rules but to bring in a team on loan just doesn't seem right. Was hoping for a Leicester - brighton play off
  • it was a lose lose situation. Hate watford for their conduct, admittedly within the rules but to bring in a team on loan just doesn't seem right. Was hoping for a Leicester - brighton play off

Yep, my thoughts exactly.
  • Never heard of them
  • You can have as much technical ability as you want but if you don't want it enough on an occasion like that - well you saw today
  • Why oh why did Watford play with 3 centre backs, was obvious that they were loosing the midfield battle. Poor management by Zola. Should have brought Forestieri on up front instead of Geijo, and Battocchio for one of the back 5. When they finally went 4-4-2 at the death they almost created the goal they needed.
    Bl@@dy Italian defensive mentality.
  • Sponsored links:

• i blame wednesday for not relegating them to league one a few seasons back
  • i blame wednesday for not relegating them to league one a few seasons back

Ha I was thinking back to that game earlier. Luke bloody Varney has stitched us right up.