Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

nigels

Gutted, them surrey boys will come straight back down

Comments

• Options
    But much wealthier.
  • Options
    Watford were pathetic - they are truly going to slip up next season. Shame we couldn't accrue 4 more points - would have walked those play offs.
  • Options
    They have rode their luck . We had a good goal disallowed and they have had so many penalites its unbelievable.

Also my next dor neighbour is a nigel season ticket holder. I am dreading him getting back from wembley
  • Options
    They will spend their money on a new ground and have a crap season finishing bottom.
  • Options
    DPFC said:

They have rode their luck . We had a good goal disallowed and they have had so many penalites its unbelievable.

Also my next dor neighbour is a nigel season ticket holder. I am dreading him getting back from wembley

Why? have you shit on his doormat?
  • Options
    Luckiest team ever in how they have somehow squirmed their way to the Premiership. Countless penalties, wrong decisions going for them etc etc. They will come down straight away (as usual haha), a broken team and without Holloway. No qualms here.
  • Options
    Sour grapes guys as much as it loathes me to say...i knew they would do it as they are as always the luckiest team alive...

I dont care just dont have to play this loathesome bunch of jumped up schoolkids who only battle is to beat up women and kids again.

It will happen they will will provide us with another "suckling song"

Watford, you got what you deserved for being a bunch of divers....
  • Options
    I think I would stomach one season in the premier for 120 million in the bank. Totally changes the make up of a club if spent wisely.
    Could not give a **** if they get beat every game next season. Today/the promotion is what mattered, absolutely gutted. I depsise them b******* as much as I love Charlton.
    Still at least we can cling on to May 2005, that will never be surpassed.
  • Options
    its so embarassing the way some fans on twitter have reacted to them going up. I'm sure they wouldn't give two craps if we went up or show the kind of reaction some fans have. Some of our fans really are so bitter.
  • Options
    Fook Palace they will do a Wolves wait and see. Anyway 120million might be all well and good but it can also ruin a team when they go down and down again.....Like Wolves have. Wolves would have earnt a lot more than 120million when they dropped out the premier league
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OOO....oh oh yes they would
  • Options
    Is Ian Holloway really the man to keep Place stable in the premiership? I don't think so
  • Options

I think I would stomach one season in the premier for 120 million in the bank. Totally changes the make up of a club if spent wisely.
    Could not give a **** if they get beat every game next season. Today/the promotion is what mattered, absolutely gutted. I depsise them b******* as much as I love Charlton.

Your right elfsborg that was my sons 18th bithday and a double celebration...and those twats will be reading this.......and will take away a bit of today.
  • Options

its so embarassing the way some fans on twitter have reacted to them going up. I'm sure they wouldn't give two craps if we went up or show the kind of reaction some fans have. Some of our fans really are so bitter.

Your right elfsborg that was my sons 18th bithday and a double celebration...and those twats will be reading this.......and will take away a bit of today.
    Hopefully father and son got very drunk that night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Forget the nigels they will be down soon enough
  • Options
    Yes we did.....and bumped into 2 west brom fans in basingstoke on our way home and paid for our beer and meals when we got back.
  • Options
    Sadly the premiership money for any club going up gets eaten up by wages and agent fees.
  • Options
    They did this year what Chelski did last year with the Champions League.

Derby's worst points score record in the PL will be coming to an end soon I think.
  • Options

Yes we did.....and bumped into 2 west brom fans in basingstoke on our way home and paid for our beer and meals when we got back.

hahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    @CharlieWyett: While Crystal Palace will always deny it, they were on verge of sacking Ian Holloway on April 20 - but they got a 2-2 draw with Leicester

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    @talkSPORTgeoff: Ian Holloway at Crystal Palace: Played 36 (all comps) Won 13; Drew 13; Lost 10.

44pts out of a possible 93 in the league yet still promoted

^^ Sums it all up
  • Options
    Oh well, sure the OB are smiling tonight. Only the bunch from Bermondsey to worry about next season
  • Options
    In the US they have occaisonal plagues of 13 and 17 year locusts - it would appear that a 7/8 year mutant variety has just been discovered in Surrey, don't worry they soon disappear after a brief period in the sun and return to their natural habitat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodical_cicadas
  • Options
    Did anyone notice how in the second half the Sky commentator referred to the unusually quiet atmosphere in the stadium - anything to do with this being the first game of the season for most of the fans there?
  • Options
    sm said:

Did anyone notice how in the second half the Sky commentator referred to the unusually quiet atmosphere in the stadium - anything to do with this being the first game of the season for most of the fans there?

They might have a better average attendance than us next season, only might though
  • Options
    So Palace have "120 million in the bank" do they?

Just like Reading, Burnley, Wigan, Hull etc I'm assuming? That stuff that Sky spouts about is absolute shite.
  • Options
    Not likley.
  • Options
    Daresay that Maestro dude will surface soon
  • Options
    Who was the fool that said that Holloway was a joke and hasn't done well anywhere except Blackpool for one season?!
  • Options
    Is there a team luckier than palace? Haven't seen two worse performances this season than brighton at the amex and watford today