Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

poyet to fulham

Been told that bets are off on this one as a done deal

Dont know if posted elsewhere

Pretty good source so dont doubt it

Comments

• Options
    Gus not diego
  • Options
    I thought Martin Jol was doing a great job there...
  • Options
    Just been offered a new 1 yr extension as well Tel

It seems well leftvof midfield but this guy is close to the ground when hearing these things

He wentbto get some dough on it and was told no
  • Options

It seems well left of midfield but this guy is close to the ground when hearing these things

So it was @AFKABartram :-)
  • Options
    Smaller and a bit fatter tbh
  • Options
    Not much though 8)
  • Options
    Just checked on odds checker

Poyet 4/7 to be next perm mgr

• Options
    Heard this one a while back. They had a pretty poor season I thought and were lucky not to get dragged into a relegation battle.
  • Options
    Think Jol is on the short-list to return to Hamburg to replace Frank Arnesen, as Director of Fussball.
  • Options
    Could see Jol going to Everton if Martinez stays at Wigan. His teams play decent football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder if he'll put his gaff up for sale?
  • Options
    Apparently the players hate Jol, he has really alienated them, so no surprise he is leaving.
  • Options

Apparently the players hate Jol, he has really alienated them, so no surprise he is leaving.

To be replaced by a manager who by all accounts wasn't well liked by the Brighton players and staff. Good move.
  • Options

To be replaced by a manager who by all accounts wasn't well liked by the Brighton players and staff. Good move.
    On the subject of Poyet, I'd been led to believe he had his team playing highly attractive football, but couldn't see it in our draw at The Valley last season. All that endless lateral passing across the back - yawn! - which made them vulnerable to dispossession and didn't lead to much in terms of attacking moves. Overrated, I say.

• Options
    Funny how everything has changed over 90 mins. If they'd have beaten palace (and no poo scandal), They'd be getting ready for the biggest game of their careers tomorrow.................
  • Options
    He was backed from 33/1 to 6/4 last week and is now odds on so someone thinks they know.
  • Options
    The players know