Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

shirt framing

anyone know anywhere reasonable? in the belevedere area?

Comments

• Options
    If memory serves correctly there used to be a place in Hythe Avenue, near The Pantiles. It was a private house and used to have a small sandwich board in the front garden, advertising just that. Near to the junction with Winchelsea Avenue.
    Next time I'm passing I'll take a look.
  • Options
    DA7 said:

If memory serves correctly there used to be a place in Hythe Avenue, near The Pantiles. It was a private house and used to have a small sandwich board in the front garden, advertising just that. Near to the junction with Winchelsea Avenue.
    Next time I'm passing I'll take a look.

Nah that doesn't exist anymore I don't think, heard that the guy running it died , such a shame , only seemed like a young fella
  • Options
    palarsehater.

I'm hoping this is your way of saying that you want to buy my Therry Racon signed shirt !
  • Options
    Really good place in the arcade in Eltham, pretty cheap too.
  • Options
    It's actually for a Bradley wright Phillips signed shirt that a mate from brentford got me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Cheers for the advice will check them out tomorrow
  • Options
    I keep reading the title as shit farming 8)
  • Options

It's actually for a Bradley wright Phillips signed shirt that a mate from brentford got me.

Oh b*mmer !

• Options
    Where's Garry Nelson when you need him?!
  • Options
    There's a framing shop in Gravesend that does many items, including footy shirts. Top of Bath street. No idea on prices though.

Phoenix framing: 01474 568200