Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Silly Things People Say!

Comments

• I was on the sofa watching football when she got back from work.

"Get a fucking job you lazy piece of shit" she said.

How I laughed.
  • A client of mine is is convinced that, after Brexit, as a British passport holder she will have to through the "Non-EU" side when returning to the UK! 
  • A client of mine is is convinced that, after Brexit, as a British passport holder she will have to through the "Non-EU" side when returning to the UK! 
    Depending on how long she will be a client, you should make loads of stuff up like how she will need a holiday visa when visiting the uk
  • My dear old mum's suggested solution to climate change is to ban carbon emissions.
  • DA9 said:
    Another classic from my gf, years ago shopping in the old co-op in Dartford town centre, Me: can you grab some of those carrots please? Her: what, the orange ones? Woman in the same aisle gave me a sympathetic look
    Carrots naturally come in all kinds of colours (http://www.carrotmuseum.co.uk/carrotcolours.html), they've been selectively breed to be mainly orange.

DA9 0 - gf 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Rob's Mrs: We gotta upgrade tinternet.
    Me - "Don't be silly Candypants, we live in France. ISIS get a better service from a cave in the middle of Hindu Kush"
  • Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Mrs - "They scored??"

Me - "No, streams gone down"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Mrs - "Stream gone down??"

Me - "No, they scored"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Mrs - "They scored??"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Me - "No, they scored"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Mrs - "They scored??"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Me - "No, they scored"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Mrs - "They scored??"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Me - "No, they scored"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Mrs - "They scored??"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Me - "No, they scored"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Mrs - "They scored??"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Me - "No, they scored"

Me - "Oh for f**k sake!"

Mrs - "They scored??"

Is Streams the name of your dog?
    Rob’s reply, I’ll look into it.
  • On a visit to New York and we take in a Yankees game. So we’re on the subway and it’s jam packed with fans mainly kitted out with baseball paraphernalia. We get to a station and literally everyone on the train piles off so I follow them. Wife looks panicky and shouts at me ‘how do you know know this is the right station to get off?!’
    Just reminded me...
    went to a game between Washington Nationals and Miami Marlins a month or so ago and was on the metro heading to the game when three girls got on. They looked around at all the fans and were having a discussion along the lines of ‘Oh, I think there must be a ball game today’, then one of them looked at my Nats hat and asked if I was going to the game. I said yes, to which she asked:
    ”What does the ‘W’ stand for?”
    My ten year old daughter started pissing herself laughing, as did the girl’s mates. She went as red as my cap as the penny dropped. I didn’t answer her question, just smiled at her.
    Daft sod.

• Sponsored links:

• Me - Did you hear about that stow away falling from under the plane and landing in a garden?
    Mrs - How did he fall from under a plane??
    Me - He was in the landing gear compartment. 
    Mrs - Why was he in there?
    Me (getting frustrated now) - Because he obviously travelled over in there.
    Mrs (trying to explain why she's so confused) - I always thought the wheels come down automatically!!!
    Me - HE WAS A STOW AWAY!!!
    Hee - WHATS A STOW AWAY??
    I've stopped telling my wife stories for this exact reason.
  • A group of us are in the pub. The wife asks for £20 for the whip, which I hand over.
    15 mins later she orders some food at the bar and comes back with a bottle of wine as well.
    I enquire why she has just paid for a bottle of wine, when we just put into the whip.
    Oh I forgot she says.
  • A group of us are in the pub. The wife asks for £20 for the whip, which I hand over.
    15 mins later she orders some food at the bar and comes back with a bottle of wine as well.
    I enquire why she has just paid for a bottle of wine, when we just put into the whip.
    Oh I forgot she says.

Last time my wife went to the bar she paid with a white fiver!
    Oh I forgot she says.
    Surely ordering a bottle of wine would be whip abuse?!?
    No, she/I paid for it as well as having just put £20 in the whip.
    PS it's the first time I can remember her going to the bar (and will be the last).
    Oh I forgot she says.
    Surely ordering a bottle of wine would be whip abuse?!?
    No, she/I paid for it as well as having just put £20 in the whip.
    PS it's the first time I can remember her going to the bar (and will be the last).
    Gotcha.....so you’re saying she shouldn’t have put £20 in the whip. 

I thought you were suggesting that she should have got a bottle of wine from the whip. 
  • I’m sure my missus thinks in very short unconnected bursts. Hardly ever in a straight line. I have multiple Jim Royal looks directed at her every day.