Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermogant

Comments

• Options
    I was at Brammell Lane that sunny afternoon, when he came on and changed the game there, and I instantly knew we had a player and a half, the way he absolutely ruined the Sheffield United back four in that last 30 minutes was amazing. He is our Cantona, gawd bless the Yann
  • Options
    Stig said:

The fella is like a vintage wine that gets better with age, 100 per cent commitment, a dash of panache , and making up big time for time sadly lost earlier in his life, we love you Yanny!

Excellent analogy MIA. I hope you don't mind me nicking your idea.

Love it!
  • Options
    Stig , fantastic idea, i don't use the hospitality suites at the valley, but I could see a bottle of Yann going down a treat, great marketing idea!!
  • Options
    Apparently he was livid with Pritchard for setting up JJ for the forth on saturday, as he wanted to desperately finish as top goal scorer..........................
  • Options

Apparently he was livid with Pritchard for setting up JJ for the forth on saturday, as he wanted to desperately finish as top goal scorer..........................

Er i think that was a SCP joke
  • Options

He sure was! Was really going on to CP in front of Covered End E block and Powelly had to put his arm around him to calm him down. Good to see such desire always present.

• Options
    This is the gayest thread ever on Charlton Life...long may it continue.
  • Options
    19 for the season, can anyone remind me why we let him go?
  • Options

Greedy bastard, past his best and demotivated.

Move on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sums up the mentality of this regime.
  • Options
    I hope he scores a hat trick in the final just to rub RD's nose in it
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Legend, deemed not worth an improved contract by the regime and replaceable by Peter Parsnip.

Still his transfer fee paid for new pitch and some new seats grrrrh :rage:
  • Options

Thomas Driessen thought that Piotr Parzysyk (sp?) would have more resale value
  • Options
    Is that prick Driessen still at the club?
  • Options
    How those Belgian shitbags let him go was scandalous. Not quite legend status for me , but what a player .
  • Options
    Well done Yann.

Once more proving your worth.
  • Options
    Anyone got a montage of his goals for us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I want to go back in time
  • Options
    Oakster said:

cafctom said:

He has scored 46 Championship goals since leaving us three years ago

A quick check shows that this is only 25 less than all our forwards combined in the 160 League Games since he left :neutral:

Legendary investigating.

Consider my cap doffed.
  • Options

So many different emotions.
    Delighted for Yann but also feel a little sick looking at that photo.
    Roland you bastard.

Absolutely love this photo;shame about the team! Martin says thanks, on numerous counts!
  • Options

Bradders, Morro, Kermit and Jacko - what else do you need ?

SCP....???