Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Article: Our Day

2»

Comments

• Fantastic pictures and memories. I'm 43 how do I get to be a mascot next season? :-0
  • that's wicked for the lad, he wont forget that, nice.
  • Some lovely photos. What a great day to be the mascot!
  • Great photo's here's hoping your boys generation see the club grow to greater heights.
  • Wow - what a day your lad had!

He'll treasure those photos for a lifetime.
  • edited May 2013
    Mr. Happy said:

Aw he looks well happy!

What's really sad is I'm 31 years old and completely jealous of him.

I'm 51 and jealous of him! Why don't they do adult mascots???

• Vincenzo said:

Mr. Happy said:

Aw he looks well happy!

I can bring this up at the next FF mtg if you like ?

• Wow - fantastic!
  • What a great experience for the young man .. memories (and photos) to treasure
  • Thanks guys, yes it was very special.

I saw someone at Beckenham Cricket Club, but couldn't speak as I was playing. You spoke to my Mother saying you saw the photos, if that was you post here. It would be nice to put a face to a username.
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant stuff....very emotional....love this team to bits.
  • A bump as we are doing the same thing tomorrow for my little bro, it's his birthday, aged nine!

Wow, this was a special day. Love it, what a great football club we support eh?

I remember watching CAFC player highlights of this game and seeing myself and Oscar on the pitch after ... well what a truly great memory!

Also, I remember standing on the penalty spot looking at the Covered End that I normally inhabit all standing up, singing, clapping etc. I won't lie I did imagine myself scoring there, lol ... what a loser. I probably was more awe-struck than my brother! :-).

Looking forward to a great day for him, even if he is a pain in the arse!

Unfortunately no lap of honour against Leeds :-)

P.S for those who know me outside of the forum and wondering why there is such a big gap between Oscar and I, my parents broke up a couple of years after I was born and then got back together a couple of years later. What a nightmare child I must have been :-)
  • Vincenzo said:

Mr. Happy said:

Aw he looks well happy!

Lol, agreed. Im 6 ft 3 and would love to walk out along side Solly looking down at him holding hands walking out on the pitch haha :-)
  • Top stuff, didn't you manage to sneak into a photo?

Haha, maybe this time! :-)
  • Scary to realise just how few of that team are still with the club. Turnover of players is so fast these days.