Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Steve White on Robert Elms show

As the listed Londoner.

On 94.9 now. Lots of Charlton and SE London mentions.

Will be on BBC iplayer/listen again soon.

Comments

• cheers, missed it today so will check iplayer
  • Still waiting for podcast of Charlton Live interview.......?
  • BIG_ROB said:

Still waiting for podcast of Charlton Live interview.......?

The Steve White interview on Charlton live is on itunes as I downloaded it myself. Good interview.
  • edited April 2013
    Tried to post a twitter picture of Whitey and Elms at the studio today. But couldn't. Ignore me.
  • Steve White was on All Star Mr & Mrs on Sunday night. Together with his wife Sally Lindsay they won the £30K top prize for Demelza Eltham.
  • Steve White was on All Star Mr & Mrs on Sunday night. Together with his wife Sally Lindsay they won the £30K top prize for Demelza Eltham.

Cushty
  • Season ticket in West Lower. Always there with his son. Really pleased they won big for Demelza
  • Swisdom said:

Season ticket in West Lower. Always there with his son. Really pleased they won big for Demelza

Yep he sits behind me. Top guy. Terrific drummer too.
  • Swisdom said:

Season ticket in West Lower. Always there with his son. Really pleased they won big for Demelza

Yep he sits behind me. Top guy. Terrific drummer too.
    Oh, that Steve White. I thought this was about Steve White the striker who played for us in 1982-83 (12 goals, 29 apps) before moving to Bristol Rovers.

• Sponsored links:

• BIG_ROB said:

Still waiting for podcast of Charlton Live interview.......?

The Steve White interview on Charlton live is on itunes as I downloaded it myself. Good interview.
    You need to search for Charlton Live on Meridian Radio, its on there Friday 8th March is the show you are after