Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cost of football rant no.276

QPR at Reading today. Two relegated teams, nothing game, Sunday lunchtime, live on TV. Away tickets £37.

That's not the real scandal though, the supporters coach from Loftus Rd, Adults £26 !!!! For 35 miles !

Un friggin believable

Comments

• Options
    Excuse my French but it has gone on for years and owners are escalating the situation .. they are taking le fecking piiisssh and taking advantage of gullible and loyal fans.
  • Options
    I remember the season we beat Chelski in the league cup. It was £20 for away tickets and we sold our allocation and more. Later in the season we played them on a sunday on the box and it was about £40.
  • Options
    What a rip off.
  • Options
    Heard QPR were charged £45 today but that might be wrong. Either way £37 or £45 it's a joke. If Reading think anyone is paying £37 to go there next season they're going to be disappointed.
  • Options
    I can't be doing with it. If and when we ever get promoted I won't be attending away games. I can't justify the money.
  • Options
    It would be mildly more acceptable if it were a half decent game... except its been shocking.
  • Options
    Too many mercenaries on show. In theory both should be desperate to win this and yet there has been one booking.
  • Options
    2nd half has been woeful the first half worse nothing to fear from this showing next season
  • Options
    Absolutely awful game
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Both teams should have agreed just to not play the game.

Certainly the two worst sides in the league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would be livid if Id parted with that sort of lolly to watch as rubbish game as that.Add my boys tickets, travel and food etc a very expensive treat,not something you could do every game.Mind a couple doses of that would make you stay in the house!
  • Options
    both relegated
  • Options
  • Options
    50 million the cost of relegation