Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Audley Harrison

Jesus fella , give it up . Utterly terrible.

Comments

• Options
    Very amusing. He is an absolute joke.
  • Options
    He just don't like getting punched does he .

Wilder is good but that was a joke . If Haye hasn't booked his oponent he should go in with Wilder , not as if Wilder needs a break now.
  • Options
    what happened?
  • Options
    Knocked out in 70 seconds.

Can't believe Price is defending him.

Now Harrison is moaning about the stoppage. Dear oh dear.
  • Options
    cheers. silly question. should of asked 'how many seconds?'
  • Options
    First time he got hit he went . Still talking about carrying on.

• Options
    fucking hell. he needs help.
  • Options
    Tony ogogo

Great finish
    Good looking pro debut
    Good looks

The boy could be on a dream ticket
  • Options
    lovely boxer great skills
  • Options
    He looked real quality mate very silky and the quality of that finish real power and slick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ogogo looked quality. Lovely punch to end the fight.

Harrison needs to give it up, 3 times in a row he's made a 'comeback' just to get beat early.
  • Options
    He is there to get knocked over by dudes like the american kid

He prob got 20k for that minimum
  • Options
    Will glass chin Khan win?
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Will glass chin Khan win?

He's been put down once in the 4th.
  • Options
    Audley Harrison has announced his retirement, after taking Buckshee's advice.
  • Options
    Thank god for that!
    But for how long will his ego let him stay retired?
  • Options
    True, in six months he'll pop up again saying he's got renewed enthusiasm and some unfinished business blah blah blah.
  • Options
    As rubbish as he is - does anyone here have an Olympic gold medal the world title belt and has won prizefighter twice.

Just checking
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

As rubbish as he is - does anyone here have an Olympic gold medal the world title belt and has won prizefighter twice.

Just checking

That's like saying you can't have an opinion on football unless you've won the World Cup !
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Just checking

Weird argument! Ali was Olympic champion and World heavyweight champion! Fraudley is as good as Ali was, is he ???? Just checking!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fact is, without Audley winning gold the funding for the amateurs wouldn't be half what it is now.
  • Options
    What I'm saying is he was half decent once and that should be remembered. I agree too that he should have knocked in on the head a while back but some comments here are a little harsh I feel
  • Options
    audley never won a world title for a start but he done very well, Olympic gold is the dream
  • Options
    I wouldn't count the prizefighters in an arguement for his ability,an olympic gold medalist should be fighting for world titles not taking on a round robin of out shape boxers who never made it
  • Options
    Ams and pro two different things entirely

Hats off for his am work and olympics but needs to look hard at his pro career and think what if i had actually thrown leather and really believed in myself
  • Options
    How much would Harrison have made from his career ? Is he set for life ?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Just checking

The Robbie Savage Argument of Last Resort.
  • Options
    Oh stop picking on him...he hasnt hurt anybody has he?
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

What I'm saying is he was half decent once and that should be remembered. I agree too that he should have knocked in on the head a while back but some comments here are a little harsh I feel

Why should it be remembered? I refuse to remember it. I am now forgetting it. It's gone.
  • Options
    You can see why people would be annoyed by him though, he had a lot of talent which showed with his gold medal and a couple prizefighter wins.

However stuff like getting paid £1m pounds to fight David Haye and only landing one punch, losing to Price in 82 seconds and to Wilder with the first punch shows how far he's fallen.