Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Results to cheer me up

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
Millwall 0 - Northampton 1
Hampton and Richmond 0 - Bromley 4

and

wait for it

Chislehurst Wanderers 13 (thirteen) Monotype 0

Comments

• Options
    Did Irving junior score?
  • Options
    He didn't play! Choose to go to a friends birthday trip uptown. I worry that he might turn into Francis Jeffers!
  • Options
    Well Charlton's results are pretty depressing at the moment so my resulty will be my Vets team one

Lloyds TSB Goalden Oldies 5 Red Barrell 1- Another thumping victory for us after out first two games were both 8-1 Victories. We are expecting a tough one next week though as we play Metrogas who supposedly have Gritty, Paddy & a few other ex pros playing for them.
  • Options
    Was chatting to paddy when i popped down the Gas saturday afternoon. His boy Dave plays for the 2nds.

Lovely little club down there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Was chatting to paddy when i popped down the Gas saturday afternoon. His boy Dave plays for the 2nds.

Lovely little club down there.

Dave wasn't a bad player. I saw him quite a few times when he was at Margate. He had plenty of skill but was a little bit lightweight.

He must be into his thirties now
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    David Powell - used to go to primary school with Dave. Played in the same team as well -

He was a year younger than me so he's about 21 - LMFAO

He must be 34 or 35 now