Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

strange question

after next weeks game with Bristol i am going away after straight from the game, does anyone know if cafc will let me in the ground with 3 of us with a holdalls?

Comments

• I Imagine if they are searched should be fine.
  • What do you think I carry my blanket and flask in?
  • rozzers finally caught up with yooze?
  • Plaaayer said:

What do you think I carry my blanket and flask in?

• Why not get in touch with the club first? You never know, they might have a better storage option than having to tuck it under your seat.
  • Yh I'd recommend getting in touch with the club , they wouldn't let me bring in a flag on a stick that I brought outside once.
  • anyone know who the best person to contact would be?
  • Mary Rucksack in the holdall department.
  • john.little@cafc.co.uk
  • Carrie.Case@cafc.co.uk
  • Sponsored links:

• Where are you off to mate?
  • newcastle mate, how did you get on up there?
  • Pukka thanks, shattered now but a good weekend up there!
    How was Nottingham?
  • I didnt go nottingham mate, didnt go the game this weekend as big weekend next, should be a good few next season bournemouth, nottingham, boro, blackpool all pretty good weekends.
  • I've got in with a largish rucksack before... they just searched it

• Assuming you are going on the train, one of you could go up to KX early in the day and put the bags in left luggage.

• Assuming you are going on the train, one of you could go up to KX early in the day and put the bags in left luggage.

A mate of mine once had a large suitcase with him and didn't want to lumber it around central London all day, so handed it in to lost luggage at the train station, then went back to claim it a few hours later. Knowing my luck, they would have lost it...............
  • Posting without reading.

Is auto fallatio really possible? That's about the strangest question I can come up with.

Is auto fallatio really possible? That's about the strangest question I can come up with.

No it's not
  • PopIcon said:

Posting without reading.

No it's not
    And yes I have
  • Sponsored links:

• PopIcon said:

Posting without reading.

No it's not
    It is if you have a rib removed like Marilyn Manson.

Yes it is!!
  • uncle said:

Posting without reading.

Yes it is!!
    The correct answer.

Probably, but why would you want to...?
  • Curiosity?
  • Just because you can doesn't mean you should
  • Just because you can doesn't mean you should

It might lead to a greater understanding of the universe.