Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Next season championship winner 2013/14

Odds already up for the only immovable teams on skybet, have bournemouth as greater favourites than the 3 existing championship clubs:
bournemouth 12/1
leeds 16/1
middlesbrough 25/1
derby 33/1

I know bournemouth have money behind them but still a bold shout at this level, especially considering leeds have money too and will be looking to go for it

Comments

• edited April 2013
    What are the odds that 2014 could finish as a repeat of 1998?
    Forrest & Middlesbrough with the automatics.... and then........???
  • Fancy Brighton to win it next year if they don't go up this.
  • If Wigan are relegated, they will win it next year. yhihf
  • I'd forgotten who actually won the 97/98 Championship. Interesting to look back at that final table and see some of the teams in there - Crewe, Trammere and Oxford all comfortable in mid table.
    And three now Premier League sides relegated to League 1 - Stoke, Reading and Man City.
  • QPR to win it.
  • Reading
  • I fancy Notts Forest (if they don't do it this season), Leeds and possibly Reading to bounce back up.

Wigan and QPR to nosedive despite the huge parachute dosh.

• Forrest
  • Sponsored links:

• Us, I say it every year.
  • Don't think any of the relegated premier league teams will have the problems that the likes of Blackburn, Wolves and Boro have had. Think QPR, Reading and whoever else will be right up there. Tough division together out of in an upwards direction.
  • Let's wait for this season to finish first!
  • I don't reckon Redknapp will be at QPR next season and regardless, I think they'll struggle next season.
    My pick would be Wigan, if they drop.
  • QPR if Redknapp stays
  • QPR, Leicester (at last), Leeds .. although if next season is anything like this one ... say NO more !!!!
  • I like leeds as well and also mcdermotts old team reading under nigel adkins. Not convinced that qpr will be up for the battle when it gets tough.
  • I will predict now

That QPR and CAFC will go up auto abd reading in playoff
  • I will predict now

That QPR and CAFC will go up auto abd reading in playoff

Until I see Golfie back you up I won't believe nla.
  • It will happen
  • Sponsored links:

• Reading with Ipswich as dark horses
  • What are our odds?
  • For some reason we are not in there yet?!

For promotion it is:
    QPR 7/4
    Reading 4/1
    Bournemouth 9/2
    Leeds 9/2
    Middlesbrough 6/1
    Derby 10/1
    Doncaster 16/1

On that basis should we be 3 or 4/1?
  • dizzee said:

What are our odds?

ask crazy chair

• Reading and Leeds auto. Brighton if they don't go up this season.
  • Yeh, fancy Brighton as well if they don't go up. Leeds under McDermott could be a good shout aswell.
  • If Brighton don't go up the next mid sized prem job will be poyets

• Qpr will go up as champions with 90 - 100 points, hopefully we'll be up there with strengthening in the right areas.
  • Reading with Ipswich as dark horses

Why is no one else talking about Ipswich? McCarthy, who has experience getting teams promoted, took Ipswich from bottom to (fairly) comfortably mid-table this season. Why wouldn't he be able to push on?