Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scott Harrison

I wondered what had happened to him. This is quite a story following prison and drunkeness. I wish him well .... http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/boxing/former-world-champion-scott-harrison-1831213

Comments

• Lost on saturday night I believe to liam walsh
  • He came back and won the British title (I think), but then lost to Liam Walsh this saturday on the Cleverly undercard. Shame.
  • Thanks gentlemen, I heard he was making a comeback but thought the fight was next week. Seems like it could be a final farewell then. I just hope he can stay 'straight'. In his prime he was a very fine boxer
  • Also I heard he might be going back to prison in spain?? I heard they delayed a hearing or something for assault.

I don't fink he won british title but could be wrong, he was being lined up to fight ricky burns for world title but not now.
  • cs1986 said:

Also I heard he might be going back to prison in spain?? I heard they delayed a hearing or something for assault.

I don't fink he won british title but could be wrong, he was being lined up to fight ricky burns for world title but not now.

I was wrong. His fight against Liam Walsh was for the European title which he didn't win. (Thought Walsh won a belt off him but turns out he was the holder).
  • He was briefly Brit welter champion and also held one of the various world welter titles before the booze and playboy lifestyle got a grip