Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blowdrying at the gym

I have noticed in the gym that I used that there seems to be a large number of people that blowdry their body hair.

Is this normal? I have never quite hit puberty so this is not an issue for me. I strikes me as a very strange thing to do.

Comments

• Options
    very odd.. i just left the gym and my hair is still wet. i cant even be arsed to dry the hair on my head let alone anywhere else... not that i have much elsewhere!!!!!

actually perhaps this was a question for men...
  • Options
    i've just choked on my drink! :-)
  • Options
    i'm a hair hair dryer, but not a body hair dryer. agreed, they look extremely odd.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]very odd.. i just left the gym and my hair is still wet. i cant even be arsed to dry the hair on my head let alone anywhere else... not that i have much elsewhere!!!!!

actually perhaps this was a question for men...

Have you been drinking ?
  • Options
    I have been greeted with the sight of an enormous man down the gym of Arabic origin, who on more than one occasion has been standing stark bollock naked in front of the mirror blow drying his body fur. Or should it be coat??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite] i cant even be arsed to dry the hair on my head let alone anywhere else... not that i have much elsewhere!!!!!

Too much information!!