Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

gym at the valley

edited September 2006 in General Charlton
anyone know if you can just turn up and pay or do you have to be a member ?

and how much does this cost ?

Been to lazy to go to fitness first recently (as anyone who has seen me will confirm) and fancy using the valley as it is only at the bottom of the road.

Comments

• Options
    I think you have to be a member - Curb_It will know.

http://www.gll.org/borough/centre.asp?CategoryID=92
  • Options
    Yes you have to be a member, you have the induction before where they take you blood pressure etc before they even allow you on the treadmill.

It is roughly 35 quid a month. This enables you to use all the Wellness gyms in the area which include Arches, Waterfront in Woolwich which is great if you want a swim. and a few others too in Kidbroke and Eltham. Not a bad deal. Not flash gyms tho so if you're expecting a Holmes Place type of thing then you'll be disappointed.
  • Options
    Hi curbit, when you get your renewal postcard thingy, i designed and printed it, just doing the october renewals as we speak! Boring story i know but i am proud!
  • Options
    Post it up 04, I want to see.
  • Options
    Lookie, check your mail, i sent it ya!
  • Options
    Thanks for that... it looks good. Are you handy with photoshop, quark or in-design and the rest then?
  • Options
    Wouldn't say i was an expert, but i know what i am doing. I am awaiting a course in indesign at the MO. I have been doing this for about 5 years now so should ne more but i am not all that computer literate.