Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scooby

2»

Comments

• Options
    glad to read it da9, the fella is not to be trusted one bit and is full to the brim of gob s**t!
  • Options
    He is a complete cock, got stuck in his train carriage far too often in the past. I think he disappeared when we were relegated from The Prem.
  • Options
    Shame macca didnt plant him

We seem to have a few who say they are cafc and then squirm off to millwall
  • Options
    He certainly wasn't in the Red Barn on that fateful Friday back in September :-)
  • Options
    Nope he was not unless it was him who pressed the panic button 8)
  • Options
    Cock ! Always was always will be
  • Options
    Never seen him in the red barn
  • Options

Nope he was not unless it was him who pressed the panic button 8)

lol. never been so packed in there on a Midday on a friday!

• Options
    edited April 2013
    "What are you lot doing in here"
    "It's a christening"
    "Why aren't there any women ?!"
    "It's a gay one"
  • Options
    I remember him being dragged past me outside Trax, he was/is a lowlife, ehat happened in the Barn?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don -there was a pre-match drink in there before a derby game and Karen was caught by surprise.
    Scooby drank in the barn as his mum lived in sheltered accom down the road. He used to turn up trying to get money and the warden had to chase him away.
    Anyway I will be in there today at some point (apparently) hanging around the bogs
  • Options
    To be fair once a couple of our lot, who were regulars/locals, spoke to her she was fine. Just had a bit of a panic when such a large number arrived in the early afternoon!
  • Options
    scooby cant be pwoper smallwall or he would be living with his Mum
  • Options
    Was funny though
  • Options
    I have just remembered as well, youth element meeting in the Tudor Barn on Well Hall Parade where there was a wedding. One patron clearly heard saying "they must be from the other side of the family, they look really rough"
  • Options
    Had the pleasure of the tramp over Welling yesterday.
    Came in the E&B bar at H/T giving it all about being a Truro supporter.
    Some Cornish bloke broke into a rendition of the Cornish anthem.
    Then he come unstuck and I realised where I knew him from.
    The bloke was/is a fucking mess.
  • Options
    Had him looking at the adverts in my shop window once. Me and Mick the mod stood there trying not to catch his attention, luckily enough he exited stage left as his bus must've come.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Had the pleasure of the tramp over Welling yesterday.
    Came in the E&B bar at H/T giving it all about being a Truro supporter.
    Some Cornish bloke broke into a rendition of the Cornish anthem.
    Then he come unstuck and I realised where I knew him from.
    The bloke was/is a fucking mess.

Read on the welling forum last night about a tramp with no teeth claiming to be Truro. Someone else mentioned he was Charlton then another said Millwall. Knew straight away who it was.

Grade a wanker.
  • Options
    Well you now also know my Welling user name :-)
  • Options
    He tried to blag a lift home off me from a midweek match at Walsall years back. There was no fucking chance that smelly Cnut was getting in my motor
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bellend of the highest order, drove past him and his skanky gf a couple of months back in deptford, took all my willpower not to pullover and shake him warmly by the throat