Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Good luck to our Marathon runners on Sunday

Comments

• Off_it said:

Good luck WSS, Stop Shouting and any others running.

Stop Shouting wont be running - he'll be mincing.
    You love the way I run!
  • I'll look out for you as well mate , save you some jelly babies
  • 46420 Suze.

• Good luck guys.
  • Good luck to you all!!!
  • Go on. Win it for Charlton!
  • Good luck to all of you. It goes past my flat on Creek Road, just over the Creek opp the cycle shop and Duke pub . Hope I can spot and cheer on any Charlton supporters
  • edited April 2013
    Cheers everyone.

Raised over £2600 for Breast Cancer

• Good luck to you all.
  • Good luck everyone and especially two of my brothers running their third one raising money for children with cancer one of them will be wearing a mister man costume
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck all - 'enjoy' it as much as you can. For those who haven't done it before, the atmosphere and support along the course is something else.
  • Man I wished I was running today - very jealous of those guys.

With everything that's happened this week, coupled with the Olympics, Mo, Richard Whitehead, the weather I reckon it's going to be a special atmosphere today.
  • Why do they NEVER mention Charlton when they run past The Valley?
  • One of the wheelchair athletes has ran over the Olympic woman gold medalist.
  • I was thinking the same Off-it. An aerial shot of the Valley would be nice.

London looks so wonderful in the sunshine, it makes you very proud of our capital city.
  • Never seen crowds that deep at that point in the course before.
  • Brendan agreed with me!
  • Well I completely stuffed up supporting WSs. It was mobbed on John Wilson st and after a while I realised there was tape in the middle and that he would be the other side of the road. Decided to wslk further down and just then I spotted him so instead of yelling i legged it on ahead to get a proper viewpoint. Then I lost him. Didn't see him again. Which is hard since hes got purple hair! Really Annoyed with myself. Sorry Glenn.

Great atmosphere. The Sikhs banging drums. A bloke on a mike rapping outside the New Wine Church. It is mobbed down there.
  • I've heard Brendan talk about the Valley before, few years back.
  • Wearing the Allsports '03-'04 shirt by Maryon Park, got about ten Addicks shout-outs. Keep going folks!
  • Sponsored links:

• Curb_It said:

I've heard Brendan talk about the Valley before, few years back.

They often do.
  • Well they didn;t this year, nor most other years.

I think I remember Steve Cram mentioning it once, about four or five years ago.
  • Stop Shouting has gone through halfway in 1.57.10 - go on my son!
  • WSS is just behind him at 2.02.

This tracking stuff is amazing
  • good times there.
  • WSS is just behind him at 2.02.

I almost feel like i'm out there with them, as I sit on my sofa watching it on the telly and tucking into my lunch!
    :o)
  • Just seen salad at mile 23 just behind the 2.59 pace marker! Shouted saaaallllllaaaaaaadddddd at him but he was too fast!
  • Off_it said:

WSS is just behind him at 2.02.

I almost feel like i'm out there with them, as I sit on my sofa watching it on the telly and tucking into my lunch!
    :o)
    Lol, I know the feeling. I've got three drinks lined up on the mantlepiece that's been renamed the drinking station.
  • Best watch out for a load of blokes flying past in wheelchairs just as you're about to reach out for one!
  • Absolute respect for everyone doing this, so many amazing stories on the tv. Gutted I couldn't get along to cheer this year as it really is wonderful to see so many people offering encouragement. For me it is London at it's best.

I've just sponsored WSS, if there is anyway of putting up links for all Lifers running I would love to sponsor them too.

@suzisausage, going by facebook I think you are there with my old mate Nicki. Cheers those Addicks on extra loudly! :)