Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Red Nose Day - a success!

It took a lot of hard work and effort, but after a solid year of hard drinking I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and said to myself, "yep, you've got a red nose son".

At least it means I don't have to buy one.

(Next year I hope they change from the traditional red to a more veiny reddy/purple colour - I should be there then)

Comments

• Options
    you been hitting the sauce too much??
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Cannot stand red nose day. Another BBC marathon extravaganza with Lenny henry being totally unfunny, celebs plugging their new single etc and tv stars from Casualty or Eastenders doing the same thing every year. Then you get Wogan standing there with a cheque from little Billy from Ramsgate who saved up £8.38 by washing all his neighbours cars for 2 years, and asking for more of your money when he is reportedly earning £1200 AN HOUR to present it. Don't see you donating any of your cash Wogan you smarmy t0sser.
    Rant over.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Cannot stand red nose day. Another BBC marathon extravaganza with Lenny henry being totally unfunny, celebs plugging their new single etc and tv stars from Casualty or Eastenders doing the same thing every year. Then you get Wogan standing there with a cheque from little Billy from Ramsgate who saved up £8.38 by washing all his neighbours cars for 2 years, and asking for more of your money when he is reportedly earning £1200 AN HOUR to present it. Don't see you donating any of your cash Wogan you smarmy t0sser.
    Rant over.

well said
  • Options
    I don't think Terry has anything to do with Red Nose day, he does Children in Need.
    His agent said Terry didn't even know he got paid for presenting it anyway. I don't why, but I believe that. I like Terry Wogan. Can't stand Lenny Henry though.