Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff City v Charlton Ath | Championship | 16 April 2013 | Preview, Views, Predictions & Line Ups

124»

Comments

• Options
    We can't have lost in Wales for a good while
  • Options
    Cant see past a home win and them being promoted. Wish them well in the premier league
  • Options
    1-2 to us. http://myp2p.ec/index.php?sport=football - some links for anyone who isnt going to the game but wants to watch it.
  • Options
    Travelodge is fine, trying to decide what pub in the town centre to go to
  • Options
    Cardiff 6 (Six) Charlton 0
  • Options

Remember the last game at Bolton's Burnden Park ?

Oi! Get your own material
  • Options
    Loco said:

I was there that night.....we were sat in a shed in the corner.....Kinsella rocket..........green and white hooped kit!

• Options
    A gay bar is ok if it's £2 a pint, right?
  • Options
    I so badly want us to win to prolong the outside chance of sneaking 6th place (remember it only takes 3 teams to slip up and we have made it!) but my 'head' tells me that Cardiff will win 2-0. That said, everyone is bigging-up Cardiff so you just never know! I will probably waste another £5 on Morrison first and last scorer; cost me a small fortune this season.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

a pint of what tho ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    DanDavis said:

Loco said:

I was there that night.....we were sat in a shed in the corner.....Kinsella rocket..........green and white hooped kit!

Green and purple wasn't it?

Well in that case you're allowed to use it. LOL
  • Options
    Charlton will not be all in black. Cardiff at home wear red shirts and socks but black shorts. We will be in red or white shorts.
  • Options
    This looks like Cardiff's night tonight and although we will hold our own I think a 2-0 defeat is due. End of our good run but the pride is still there.
  • Options
    I've a feeling this might be an uninspiring 0-0 as they only need a point. I'll be more than happy with that.
  • Options
    I'd love a point from this but have no great expectations as Charles Dickens might have said.
  • Options
    BBC don't give us a hope, they're presenting 5Live Sport from Cardiff for the party. Commentary on 5LiveSportsXtra
  • Options
    If we go for a 0-0 we will lose. Need to get it up them. 2-3 (kerms Jacko and OG.) COYR's

• Options
    Feeling really good and confident about this one (6-0 wins tend to do that)

2-1 To the mighty ADDICKS!!! Lets try a play-off push!!!

COYR!!!
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

never stopped you before

• Options
    Tor said:

RedPanda said:

never stopped you before

Haha, and who did I go to hull with? Dead over here though, clutching at straws for places to go.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options

A big fat 0-0

Only wish I had out a wedge on it.