Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff City v Charlton Ath | Championship | 16 April 2013 | Preview, Views, Predictions & Line Ups

Comments

• Options
    If we sit back, they'll murder us with the attacking talent they have.

Barnsley got a point there last week by going at them. I hope we do the same.

1-1, Kermo for us.
  • Options
    Back down to Earth with a firm thud. Cardiff 3 Charlton 1.
  • Options
    2-1 charlton, playoffs here we come.....
  • Options
    1-1, slim chance of play offs but everyones happy they gurantee promotion and a good battling point from us
  • Options
    I don't think Cardiff will be nervous at all. I expect them to come out and play their usual game.

It should be a Cardiff win but just never know what Chris Powell has got up his sleeve.
  • Options
    1-2 charlton then we will lose to wolves next saturday 1-0
  • Options
    Charlton survive 85 minutes of pressure as Cardiff seek to ensure promotion by winning. With 5 minutes left the Cardiff crowd start singing "Watford are losing 1-0", at which point the Cardiff players are distracted by thoughts of mega wages coming their way, Hamer finds Harriot with a long kick, and he crosses for Kermo to head home for a 1-0 victory. Both teams and fans happy!!
  • Options
    with a watford loss though that means the scummers win :(
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    2 v 1 Cardiff.

I never bet against Charlton but before the Bolton game I put Bolton in my away accumulator, did the same for Leeds and Did Barnsley in my home one sat. Need to pop to Corals at lunch time.
  • Options
    The 5-4 is still available on player so, I watched it yesterday (having nothing better to do). We were a much rearranged side that night with Morrison at right back, Solly at left back and Jackson again out on the wing and we still won. Now we have a much better shape about us going into this match I think it will tell. The boot is on the other foot now, with the injury and suspension problems Cardiff have, Heidar Helguson out, Frazer Campbell, Matt Connolly out and I thought Hudson was out too but cant find the story that says so now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I should think we're the last people they'd want to play at the moment BUT i'll go for another goalfest.
    3-3
  • Options
    Ignoring my life long principle of not betting on Charlton Athletic I have slapped a tenner on the Addicks to win (4/1 on Stan James site).

This is no doubt a temporary suspension of reality brought about by the result on Saturday so normal service should be restored by 9.45 tonight.

Betting head says 1-2 to the Addicks
  • Options
    Sheep shearing time...5-0 to the boys in red.
  • Options
    9/2 on betfair charlton are
  • Options

Does anyone know the score in the game after the last time we scored 6?

Last time we scored six without reply was another 6-0 back to back. 1972 I think.

• Options

Ignoring my life long principle of not betting on Charlton Athletic I have slapped a tenner on the Addicks to win (4/1 on Stan James site).

This is no doubt a temporary suspension of reality brought about by the result on Saturday so normal service should be restored by 9.45 tonight.

Betting head says 1-2 to the Addicks

It's the hope that kills ya :D
  • Options
    For weeks I've been thinking we'd win this one. 2-1 win for us, and Watford drop points at Millwall
  • Options
    They seem very confident on their forum, for that I predict 4-1 to Cardiff.
  • Options

They seem very confident on their forum, for that I predict 4-1 to Cardiff.

I'm not sure I agree with that statement Willmore.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=356462&start=0&rid=0
  • Options

Sheep shearing time...5-0 to the boys in red.

um...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We just don't do party pooping. Remember the last game at Bolton's Burnden Park ?

Cardiff will turn us over tonight and i personally won;t be too bothered. A miracle win would keep our season alive for another few days, but we will be playing Championship football next season and Cardiff will be playing prem. They are very strong at home, and i think today will come too close after Saturday for us to be at our 'frustrating a better team best.

Cardiff to come strong in the 2nd half and to run out winners by two clear goals.
  • Options
    En route! Think we will lose but it really doesn't matter now
  • Options

We just don't do party pooping. Remember the last game at Bolton's Burnden Park ?

Cardiff will turn us over tonight and i personally won;t be too bothered. A miracle win would keep our season alive for another few days, but we will be playing Championship football next season and Cardiff will be playing prem. They are very strong at home, and i think today will come too close after Saturday for us to be at our 'frustrating a better team best.

Cardiff to come strong in the 2nd half and to run out winners by two clear goals.

I have to say that I agree with every word of this.
  • Options
    we will go 1 up but lose 2-1
  • Options
    We score early blah blah blah...

...and the final 20 mins will be The Alamo as we grimly hold on for a heroic backs to the wall win.

Cardiff 1 - 2 Charlton
  • Options
    Dreamt we went 1-0 down but won 3-1.
  • Options
    Another Brighton at 0-0
  • Options
    Cardiff 2 - 0 Charlton
  • Options
    Cant see past a home win and them being promoted. Wish them well in the premier league
  • Options
    come on you (for one night only) All Black Addicks !!!!!!