Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham - Friday

Right Chaps and Chapesses, help required.

Paddy Power, in their infinite wisdom, have given me a free £10 bet to use at Cheltenham (despite me actually being UP on the festival so far!). Now, I can only use this as one "win" bet - I can't use it for £5e/w etc. I could use it as part of a £10 e/w, but I'm only usually a £1/£2 "fun" gambler and don't want to decimate my account!

So....who's got a dead cert for today or tomorrow then???

Comments

• Options
    Despite Kauto star being favourite, many people are tipping Exotic Dancer to win the gold cup as it's right in form.
    As for dead certs, do a win double on Chelsea to beat Sheff utd and Spurs to beat Watford tomorrow. Home bankers all the way!
  • Options
    Cheers Chris - I was thinking about Chelsea too, unfortunately it has to be a bet on a Cheltenham race.
  • Options
    My mate who tipped me Oscar Park yesterday has picked Hairy Molly in 2.35 as his best today. 9/1 with Paddy Power at mom.
  • Options
    thanks DJ
  • Options
    i've just signed up with paddy power as I can't change my card already set up with my ladbrokes account from last year!

deposited probably more than i should have, but i want to win as much as curb_it!!!!!
  • Options
    Any tips for the 2pm?
  • Options
    i'm going to do a cheeky one on degas art.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i'm going to do a cheeky one on degas art.

I'll give it a shot...
  • Options
    don't shoot it! thats cruel
    i'm only doing it cos he (degas) did a nice painting of a ballet classroom that i have a copy of! don't want you blaming me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]don't shoot it! thats cruel
    i'm only doing it cos he (degas) did a nice painting of a ballet classroom that i have a copy of! don't want you blaming me!

What sort of reasoning is that?! Might as well have thrown the money out the window...!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Degas has a good chance in the 2pm as does Punjabi.
    Maybe do an E/W on freeze the flame.

Witchita Lineman should have too much for the others in the 2.35 but that's been said about a lot of favourites this week.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]don't shoot it! thats cruel

What sort of reasoning is that?! Might as well have thrown the money out the window...!

its a good enough reason for me!!! i never claimed to be john mcsideburn man.
  • Options
    i think a friend of a friend of oohaah's tipped pauillac (sp) in the triumph hurdle this afternoon.
  • Options
    yes tav has been tipped paulliac too.
  • Options
    er well paulliace did well then!

come on hairy growler!
  • Options
    i can't find the results on paddypower?
  • Options
    ive not looked i just got abused so i know it lost! right laugh ..
  • Options
    Exotic is the one I've got to win with My Will a decent each way

Another each way pop is Cane Brake

**Shielding face from egg**
  • Options
    oh, they've just gone up on there. oh well, just bet on the next two....i've only got £5 left for the afternoon!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Exotic is the one I've got to win with My Will a decent each way

Another each way pop is Cane Brake

**Shielding face from egg**

is this you just guessing? or do you know stuff about this betting lark?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    how did the hairy muller do ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Degas has a good chance in the 2pm as does Punjabi.

Witchita Lineman should have too much for the others in the 2.35

I thank you
  • Options
    ok....chris the expert from sidcup...next race?
  • Options
    [

I thank you[/quote]

That was brave!
  • Options
    [cite][/cite]
    [

Cheers, Chris - now got an extra £25 to play with in my account! :o)
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    ok sweepstake charlton life for the gold cup
    pick a horse, everyone can have one, its free to enter, the winner gets a drink of their choice under £3 on sunday

i get first dibs, beef or salmon.

Beef Or Salmon - sausage
    Bob Bob Bobbin eltham addick
    Cane Brake
    Exotic Dancer len glover
    Forget The Past
    Halcon Genelard
    Idle Talk
    Kauto Star carter
    Kingscliff
    Lami
    Marble Garden
    Monkerhostin f blocker
    My Will afka bartram
    Neptune Collong medders
    State Of Play chris from sidcup
    Sybellius Dart
    The Listener dj davey dave
    Turpin Green

as people respond i'll re jig this come on, got 15 mins to enter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I've gone with state of play to win and L'ami E/W
  • Options
    Neptune Collong
  • Options
    I've backed Exotic Dancer so go with that
  • Options
    I know very little, enough to know it's a mugs game ;-)

I'll keep my eye out for a good 'un as very occasionally a double which for a tenner last year if I'd backed Charlton v Boro to finish 2-1 and Arsenal v Liverpool to also finish 2-1 I would have won about £500 but Carlsberg talked me out of it. I've never quite got over that, stuck in traffic on the A2 hearing Henry storm through and get a last minute winner for the Arse!!!

Not that I'm bitter or anything!!