Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

william hill withdrawal issue

i won some money on sunday and i withdrew it from my w hill account in the evening. ive been with them for over a year and i have always had my winnings in my bank account within a day. it has now been two days and still nothing. has anyone had this issue before.

i know it states it normally takes 3-5 days to go into your account, but im worried as i said, it normally arrives in my bank account within 24 hours!!

your help is much appreciated. my beer money is out there somewhere!!!!

Comments

• Wouldn't be surprised if the National has clogged their pipes a wee bit... I think it's too early to do much yet, they'll just point to the standard term and tell you to wait until 3-5 working days have elapsed.
  • Within a day? Is it a phone account? Normally will be at least 2
  • if it says 3-5, then moan after that time.
  • hmmmm.......................Bet365, Paddypower, Betfred and Betvictor all paid out my GN winnings yesterday. I'd give WH another day.
  • Never known money to go in within a day. try 3.
  • Speak to the pope.
  • I won on Sunday as well - still waiting for my dosh
  • Will be in there by Thursday
  • Whenever I withdraw between Friday-Sunday it normally goes back into my bank account on the Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • edited April 2013
    They've got your number, L Block...... marked you down as a winner.

They only like to do business with losers.

• Sponsored links:

• Coral paid out within 8 hours of the result if it helps.
  • same with me, it seems they have changed their system as it has now gone in. Before you could reverse your withdrawal up until 11pm, now its 12am, so this must be something to do with it.
  • same with me, it seems they have changed their system as it has now gone in. Before you could reverse your withdrawal up until 11pm, now its 12am, so this must be something to do with it.

yep, i noticed that too. my money came into my bank account yesterday evening. as someone said above, i think it had something to do with the grand national slowing things up. oh well panic over
  • What has Mrs Hill to say about this?
  • I find it disgraceful that WIlliam Hill only pay out for FGS on any game if that player who scores, started.

bizzare rule
  • I find it disgraceful that WIlliam Hill only pay out for FGS on any game if that player who scores, started.

bizzare rule

But you get a refund if a goal is scored and they were on the bench.