Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thieves swipe 5 tons of Nutella

These thieves might really have sticky fingers.

Police said that an unknown number of culprits made off with five metric tons of Nutella chocolate-hazelnut spread from a parked trailer in the central German town of Bad Hersfeld over the weekend.

The gooey loot is worth an estimated 16,000 euro (£13,600).

German news agency dpa reported that thieves have previously stolen a load of energy drinks from the same location.

I thought I'd spread the news about these nuts :-)

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm, this sort of thing seems to be spreading
  • Options
    Nutters.
  • Options
    Found in Sandwich?
  • Options
    I remember a mate of mine breaking into one of those pizza takeaway windows in Italy we were snowboarding after a night out. He didn't reappear for about 10 mins so someone went inside to see if he was ok and he was just sitting there at the back of the kitchen eating a huge jar of Nutella with his fingers.

I'll check if he's got an alibi.
  • Options
    Am I the only person who read the thread as '5 tons of Nigella'?
  • Options
  • Options
    Can't stand the stuff, maybe as it could kill me
  • Options
    JT said:

OMG that woman is a filthmonger.
  • Options
    Can't tell from the Vid whether she's gonna spit or swallow.....oops sorry!!
  • Options
    Classic would-ya?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Allergic to Hazlenuts so it wasn't me
  • Options
    If they caught they're gonna be right in the brown stuff!

I'll get me coat ...
  • Options
    I read this yesterday, apparently tons of coffee was stolen from the same place not long ago. The policeman they interviewed actually had a sense of humour for once and said they were looking for someone making a giant breakfast.
  • Options
    I understand that all the toilets were taken from the same place.

Police say, they have nothing to go on.
  • Options
    50 hellium balloons were stolen as well. Old bill caught the fella , held him for a bit , then let him go
  • Options
    I read someone has cut a hole in the nudist camp fence next door......the police are looking into it.