Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dogging Tales

Absolutely hilarious. Channel 4 have surpassed themselves with this one.

Comments

• I expect Dave Mehmet, JT and Shag have some of their own!
  • That was genius.

Even the masks were absolutely nailed by C4.

Poor old Terry!!
  • Was t.c.e on it?
  • Hunting the furry triangle brilliant :-)))
  • That was the weirdest hour of TV I've seen in a long time. How do Channel 4 keep doing it!

"I've met undertakers....solicitors.....weirdos..."
  • After my housemate expressed shock at this being on, I told her "EVERTHING is TV now", and challenged her to think of something that wasn't yet a Channel 4 program... while she was trying to think up something, an ad for, of course, "The sex clinic" was shown.

I like the undertakers/solicitors/weirdos idea though, unless of course that's actually something that's already been on...
  • Did anyone else think it weird that this couple had only been doing it a few weeks, had only been out into the woods 1-2 times and already they were called up for a TV show about it?!

Plus I thought that bird with the black hair might have been a bloke.
  • It was very good - those masks concealed identity very well.
  • PL54 said:

It was very good - those masks concealed identity very well.

Er.....yes, they do don't they..........

• Mr. Happy said:

After my housemate expressed shock at this being on, I told her "EVERTHING is TV now", and challenged her to think of something that wasn't yet a Channel 4 program... while she was trying to think up something, an ad for, of course, "The sex clinic" was shown.

I like the undertakers/solicitors/weirdos idea though, unless of course that's actually something that's already been on...

More to the point is your 'housemate' good in bed?
  • Sponsored links:

• by the law of averages there must be at least 1 dogger on here.
  • Good morning
  • So funny i was pissing myself.

Although the lorry driver seemed to be touching himself while talking to the camera. Also did we really need to see a close up of the do taking a dump?
  • new owners ?
  • Watched it whilst reading Falconwood's and Riscardo's tweets. Brilliant!
  • edited April 2013
    he is either a chubby chaser or he has some very serious issues !!

PS - is he one of the right a bird.........looks like he/she has a mustache & a beard !!
  • he is either a chubby chaser or he has some very serious issues !!

PS - is he one of the right a bird.........looks like he/she has a mustache & a beard !!

Lol, I just spotted that Golfie, tits and a goatee!
  • Sponsored links:

• JT said:

Great advert for dogging!!!!
  • if you go down to the woods today .... you better go in disguise ...
  • Honestly can't think of any other seedier pastime. But hey, each to their own.
  • smallwall season ticket
  • I thought doggers were voyeurs but this lot were all getting tucked in to a bird , just queuing up and having a go ...
    One of em was fit as and her husband loved watching her getting done by the other fellas and high beech epping forest was mentioned , not too far from me ... Which reminds me I better fill the petrol tank up tonight
  • I thought doggers were voyeurs but this lot were all getting tucked in to a bird , just queuing up and having a go ...
    One of em was fit as and her husband loved watching her getting done by the other fellas and high beech epping forest was mentioned , not too far from me ... Which reminds me I better fill the petrol tank up tonight

Let us know what the attendance figures were, and how many were scored.
  • Will do , it's always more exciting playing away from home
  • Terry the meerkat and his missus were comedy gold. Was pissing myself when them and their mate were in the woods.

Still think it's seedy.
  • Macronate said:

by the law of averages there must be at least 1 dogger on here.

I'm not going to rise to that.

• Repeated tonight on C4 23.05. It's not great, but a bit of a laugh & weird.