Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky e-mail changing

Sky was changing its e-mail system to Sky Yahoo today.

Anyone else who uses Sky had what I've had today - every single e-mail I've ever received back to 2007 has been re-created in my in-box!. (I've now got over 22,000 e-mails in my In-box!)

Any tecchies out there know if this was supposed to happen?

Weird seeing e-mails that I had long since deleted back again. Assume this means that even though an e-mail has been deleted, it can be re-created? If so, that could pose some "interesting" situations for many people!

Comments

• Options
    That didn't happen to me...
  • Options
    It'll no doubt be a feck up Fortune. Some poor little fecker in an outsourcing firm in Bangalore will be on his way back to his village over that one.
  • Options
    Just checked mine (first time in months) nothing untoward. Must be just you. Better call Ranjit back to the office.
  • Options

Just checked mine (first time in months) nothing untoward. Must be just you. Better call Ranjit back to the office.

Cheers! That's blooming typical - would have to be me! Readily admit I'm not a great IT expert. In fact, I drive my son mad asking him "how do I do this". Hope he's not out tonight, otherwise I will be on the phone to Ranjit (or Roger as he will call himself).

• Options
    Just given mine a going over. Seems fine. Quite like the new format. Only issue is how do you get rid of the sodding adverts?!!!!! One big one right down the right hand side and a smaller one bottom left. A real pain. Suspect its there to stay.