Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Don't Cry For Me Argie Cleaner

Headline in the Sun made me chuckle this morning. Good work whoever came up with that.

Comments

• Sounds amazing
  • yep, brilliant headline
  • Of course the best ever headline from that rag was:

Super Cally Go Ballistic, Celtic are Atrocious.

This was when Inverness Caledonian Thistle best Celtic when they were in one of the lower Scottish divisions a few years back.
  • I'm still looking forward to the one that says "Last edition"
  • A mad German rapist called Moults
    attacked two office cleaners from Holtz,
    When he ran from this caper,
    The headline in the paper
    read, "Nut screws washers and bolts"
  • I'm still looking forward to the one that says "Last edition"

Along with the same headline in The Daily Mail the next day!
  • I somehow don't think Tevez will be doing his community service doing menial stuff like cleaning. More likely touring schools but seeing as motivational speeched are out as he can't speak English after seven years stealing a living here, his "work" will be demonstrating his "keepie uppie" skills and signing a few autographs. I wonder how many of his gigs he will drive to?
  • I somehow don't think Tevez will be doing his community service doing menial stuff like cleaning. More likely touring schools but seeing as motivational speeched are out as he can't speak English after seven years stealing a living here, his "work" will be demonstrating his "keepie uppie" skills and signing a few autographs. I wonder how many of his gigs he will drive to?

Always amazes how many foreign players drive with no licience or insurance,certainly cant be because they cant afford it.presume they think they are too big to be bothered.