Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Charlton kit 2013/14

Comments

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Prefer collars on kits

Ditto
  • Options
    se9addick said:

We need more black on our home kit.

Traditionally we are red and white....we're not Man Utd :)
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Prefer collars on kits

yuuup, far more style
  • Options
    Not that bothered about having a collar, but we do need some white contrast on our shirts.
  • Options
    Wasn't there a time when the kit wasn't changed every single year?
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Prefer collars on kits

Ditto
    collars? .. a waste of cloth
  • Options

This is the new Internacional kit, something like this would be smart
  • Options

The 80s.
  • Options

This is the new Internacional kit, something like this would be smart

Not great for the man boobs...
  • Options
    Is the both the black and red shirt getting changed., and if so when will the current shirts be flogged off cheap?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nike sale prices will not be a the heavily discounted end of season prices we have been used to!
  • Options
    I noticed the currents season shirts were taken out of the clubshop window yesterday, maybe the new kits will be in there for the last game?
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

I noticed the currents season shirts were taken out of the clubshop window yesterday, maybe the new kits will be in there for the last game?

Surely if that's the case someone would tell us so we can go into the club shop and give them some of our money before we stop visiting The Valley for three months.
  • Options
    There might be a new kit due - but aren't we changing sponsors too? Surely they'll wait until the new kit can be released complete with new sponsor logo?
  • Options
    Werent the current kits revealed at the last home game last season?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Henners mentioned something about the potential kits being shown at the VIP Q&A session and the new sponsor being on the mock ups already as well...
  • Options
    New kit will be out just in time for when the club shop closes for a re fit in the first month of the season.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

New kit will be out just in time for when the club shop closes for a re fit in the first month of the season.

lol ..... standard
  • Options

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Charlton_Athletic/Charlton_Athletic.htm

We haven't always changed kit every year, but then sometimes
    we changed supplier - new kit, or
    changed sponsor - might as well change the kit as well

Our current kit was a last minute off the shelf generic design, with a 1 year sponsor. The interesting thing is how long the new sponsor signs for, and how long the new shirt design will last for.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

As a kit change every season is the norm for most teams these days I think its likely to expect a new offering from Nike next season.

Going by the way they handle other football league clubs we will get one of the standard Nike shirt templates with a Charlton badge slapped on it.

Most of the templates already in use by other clubs can be seen here nike.com/nikefootball/kit-builder/?locale=en_GB

Im a fan of the chevron style (think Southend used it recently), love to see a Charlton version of this :

I really like this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I see the new England away shirt uses the same template as our current home shirt. The new England home shirt is lovely though.
  • Options
    nichorob said:

I see the new England away shirt uses the same template as our current home shirt. The new England home shirt is lovely though.

Looks like a USA reject. No imagination.
  • Options
    I'd rather England went proper patriotic and wore a massive St George's Cross like the Inter away kit a couple of years ago

• Options
    I like it!

• Options
    nice kit @nug I'd takr that all day long, just reverse the colours for the away kit and keep the black one as a 3rd kit
  • Options

nice kit @nug I'd takr that all day long, just reverse the colours for the away kit and keep the black one as a 3rd kit

White under the arms = relegation. It's a Charlton tradition.
  • Options
    I like the white crew neck one that's on the table too.

• Options
    Nug said:

I like the white crew neck one that's on the table too.

Like both of those.
  • Options
    This years kit had no imagination.
  • Options
    the kit on the left is beautiful!!