Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Florent Rouamba (new signing CONFIRMED)

Comments

• Options
    Ivory Coast striker Aruna Dindane has joined the Nigels until the end of the season. Anyone remember him from Portsmouth?
  • Options
    Throwing in kids with no experience at a point in the season where we are looking over our shoulder at the bottom teams would be catastrophic. Haven't heard of the fella but that's because I don't follow African or Moldovan football but he has international and first team experience so could be just what we need to steer us to safety. Bring in the kids when we are safe or have just missed out on the play offs :) .
  • Options

Ivory Coast striker Aruna Dindane has joined the Nigels until the end of the season. Anyone remember him from Portsmouth?

Going by their record he will banging them in for fun and sold next season for zillions.

• Options
    Dindane...mmmm. when he first came to england i thought he had an excellent future..he seemed to adapt really well. Nice physical presence...not really a player with great awareness or clinical finishing but he is a player who makes chances and takes some because he is involved in play

Hope he now falls off a cliff...stripey nigel ;)
  • Options
    The new Claude Makalele. Probably.

Good luck, Florent.
  • Options
    Give him a chance,we have him till the end of the season so its up to him to earn a contract,if he dont cut it we will just say bye bye and carry on,but who knows,he could be a gem
  • Options
    I'd like to see him play before I pass judgement. Good luck to the boy
  • Options
    I've just got a feeling about this one. He's going to be awesome.
  • Options

I've just got a feeling about this one. He's going to be awesome.

You been on them happy pills again SHG? If you have any spares send some round to Golfie:-D

Welcome and best of luck FR
  • Options
    edited March 2013

I've just got a feeling about this one. He's going to be awesome

...for someone else next season after we can't get a work permit sorted. ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Burkina Faso lost narrowly in the African Cup final, and being a DM you'd guess he had a pretty important role in the team. He shouldn't be on a big wage so I don't think we have anything to lose here.
  • Options
    good luck to him.

whom has anyone else immediately below us in the league signed and how do they compare quality wise to the two guys that we have just brought in ?Probably not worth answering as between now and the end of the season we are all about to discover in any event.
  • Options

I'd like to see him play before I pass judgement. Good luck to the boy

That just sounds a stupid thing to want to do. Why not just slag him off like the others on here?

Good luck new Red warrior!

• Options

Shrew said:

Another player stuck at a hotel, someone go and cheer him up.

Cheering up? Lets hope he just doesnt, in a moment of boredom, find this site and read some of the w***nky comments about him by people with no idea who he is.

Welcome Florent, do well.
    You may have tumbled on the root of the "charltonisation" of players process... THIS BLOODY SITE! ;-)
  • Options
    Any news on a work permit yet?
  • Options

Beat me to it. I was about to ask the same.
  • Options

Beat me to it. I was about to ask the same.
    Will we ever see him play?

How long before someone pops up with I_Saw_Rouamba_Play
  • Options
    Asked Richard Cawley when he should be available , got a reply saying that he thought that the club only brought him in Incase of an emergency however he thinks that there is an option to sign him on a further deal
  • Options
    Maybe they wanted a second defensive midfielder if Hughes wasn't up to it.
  • Options
    He has to have played in over 75% of his nations "A" games in the last two years, which he has. And the nation has to be ranked above 75 in the FIFA rankings, which they are. Shouldn't have much problem getting a permit tbh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't think we would get a work permit if we said that to the UKBA.
  • Options
    redman said:

UKBA no longer exists...not even sure what they are called now and i work for the bastards.

• Options

redman said:

UKBA no longer exists...not even sure what they are called now and i work for the bastards.

My missus works for them in Croydon.
  • Options
    Seems like a sensible short-term contract to see if he settles and the posters on here who've seen him were impressed by his tournament performances.

Meanwhile, here are a few pix of Moldova - and one from Tiraspol in the breakaway republic of Transdniestra. Officially still no photography permitted in this little Stalinist outpost. I gave the "border" guard an England shirt to ensure smooth transit and he hailed the next passing car and instructed the driver to drop me in the city centre. As someone suggested, should hopefully be a little easier settling in London.
  • Options
    Work permit now received!!
  • Options
    on the bench today?
  • Options
    Unlikely
  • Options
    He is starting today in goal
  • Options
    Hope we see Rouamba next week at some point. Good chance to see if he is worth a longer contract
  • Options

Hope we see Rouamba next week at some point. Good chance to see if he is worth a longer contract

Doubt we'll see him. We snapped him up more with next season in mind as others were circling for him.