Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boris Berezovsky.

Blimey, this story is going to run and run with his death yesterday.

Early reports suggesting he was depressed and it may be suicide but given his history with Putin and he was due to give evidence at the inquest of Litvinenko next month you have to wonder...it's all like something out of spy film.

Comments

• Options
    Some amazing Police car activity on the M20/A229/M26 at around 11.30pm last night. It looked as if cars were heading in all directions in a bid to head someone off.....we lost count of the number of cars buzzing around at ridiculous high speeds in the freezing weather......we wonder if this is linked to the suspicious death of Berezovsky?
  • Options
    BBC are reporting hazmat teams at his house.
  • Options
    edited March 2013

• Options
    I think I'd rather not comment on this
  • Options
    buckshee said:

I think I'd rather not comment on this

I am also not commenting. This isn't a comment.
  • Options
    You don't mess with the Russians.

Look at the way they ruthlessly took ownership of the cracking word 'oligarch' and left the rest of Europe with the rather limp and pathetic 'magnate'
  • Options
    Poisoned tip brolly to jacksy, no brainer..
  • Options
    I'm not afraid of the Russians.
  • Options
    Ve haf your address Meester SHG.
  • Options
    When found he had Acworths begging letter in his hand.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Isn't he the Notts County goalie ?
  • Options

Isn't he the Notts County goalie ?

Not no more he ain't
  • Options
    I think the apartment bombing theory that Berezovsky espoused is scarily plausible. Makes you think what it might have inspired elsewhere.
  • Options
    After all the years we are still blaming the Russians. I think they are lovely people, I'm talking about some of the girls I've seen of course.
  • Options
    I normally drive past his house on my way to work but had to take a detour this morning as road closed off by police. Only a few hundred yards from the house where the airline pilot murdered his wife the year before last.
  • Options
    Could have been a letter from his bank manager in Cyprus.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

After all the years we are still blaming the Russians. I think they are lovely people, I'm talking about some of the girls I've seen of course.

Is "seen" a euphemism? Or have you missed out the word "to"? We need to be told!
  • Options
    Abramovich detained by FBI in USA by the looks of Twitter
  • Options
    I think twitter is lying
  • Options
    Well I am certainly an ambitious fellow, but I've had to give up chasinggirls because at 75 I just can't catch th
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A mobility scooter. That's what you need Granpa :-)