Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Don't you just hate sport

Wish i was like some of my mates who have no interest in anything sport related whatsoever
I was looking forward to Saturday all week, i dream't that we would beat Millwall by 3 or 4 at a buzzing Valley before getting home nice and early to open a few beers and watch England win the 6 nations, Grand Slam and Triple Crown.
At 49 i really should know better!!

Comments

• Options
    Then reality hits.........
  • Options

Wish i was like some of my mates who have no interest in anything sport related whatsoever
    I was looking forward to Saturday all week, i dream't that we would beat Millwall by 3 or 4 at a buzzing Valley before getting home nice and early to open a few beers and watch England win the 6 nations, Grand Slam and Triple Crown.
    At 49 i really should know better!!

same here.....and my Indian on Saturday night was rubbish to.
  • Options
    Seen to many defeats to completely let Charlton ruin my weekend , took out my anger and aggression down the gym, sorry if i upset anyone with my posts this weekend.
  • Options
    It still runs a bus through my weekend when we have to endure a display on and off the pitch like saturday.
    That said I'm so glad I love football (mostly). I renewed my 3 STs two weeks ago and at the moment I hate football but come the summer of non-sports (except for WSB, Motogp) I will be gagging to get back to the Valley.
    COYRs
  • Options
    The hatrick was when the weather fucked us over at the Cricket...

Shite weekend of sport
  • Options
    At the age of 49, you should definitely know better. On the other hand, what is life without dreams and desires for success and Nirvana ??