Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

lá sona st Pádraig

Comments

• Options

This day seems to be coming around quicker every year.

Anyway have a good one everyone celebrating it today, or over the weekend.
    You don't have to be Irish to enjoy it, but it helps.

Got some treats for work.

Mmmmmmmm Kimberley's xxxxxx
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Not surprising that they have omitted Theo Foley, Ray Treacy, Don Townsend and Eamon Dunphy, as KM doesn't do history, but... what about a pic of Josh Magennis? We actually have an Irishman playing for us.

• Options

Chizz said:
    Not surprising that they have omitted Theo Foley, Ray Treacy, Don Townsend and Eamon Dunphy, as KM doesn't do history, but... what about a pic of Josh Magennis? We actually have an Irishman playing for us.

And Paddy Powell
  • Options
    It odd isn't St Patrick was English (at least Cornish) and St George is Lebanese (probably at least Roman)
  • Options
    Have a great day everyone.

Went earlier yesterday with supplies for work.

• Options
    Should make a bank holiday for this really.........

• Options
    edited March 2018

If I had a colleague called Guinness addick I’d be a bit underwhelmed if he brought in fig roles and apple juice to celebrate St Patrick’s day to be sure
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy St Paddy’s day
  • Options
    edited March 2018

If I had a colleague called Guinness addick I’d be a bit underwhelmed if he brought in fig roles and apple juice to celebrate St Patrick’s day to be sure
    Cidona is not just apple juice, it's effectively (or at least was) L plate Bulmers' cider, I'm a bit concerned though at the Tayto on display....

It's going to reopen debate on one of the great Irish ecumenical matters.

But I suppose, they're not King or Perri (I'm not even sure when I last saw either).

Oh, and there's a whole generation brought up worrying about how Faker Baker was attempting to undermine the true wholesome Irishness of Fig Rolls...
  • Options

Happy Paddy’s Day to all the paddies and paddy descendants on here. Gonna try Guinness for the first time at lunchtime today

Wonderful drink.
  • Options
    Happy St Patricks day.

only found out recently from a documentary called how the Celts saved Britain (might be on BBC catch up) that Patrick was English. he would have mixed feelings over the rugby later.
  • Options
    Happy St Patrick's day to all our Irish cousins
  • Options

Happy Paddy’s Day to all the paddies and paddy descendants on here. Gonna try Guinness for the first time at lunchtime today

The greatest drink known to man. You won't look back.
  • Options

You might need this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited March 2018

Love a guinness, but it’s like fast food to me, put on far too much weight
  • Options

The greatest drink known to man. You won't look back.
    Beware the black rope when you do eventually look back to wipe!
  • Options
    DA9 said:

No problem with a Guinness ...... it's only win you drink 6 pints of the stuff in one session.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

DA9 said:

No problem with a Guinness ...... it's only win you drink 6 pints of the stuff in one session.
    That tended to happen back in the day
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Oggy Red said:

DA9 said:

That tended to happen back in the day
    I know!

• Options
    DA9 said:

Think I’m right in saying that Guinness has less calories per pint than either Bitter or Lager.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

DA9 said:

That’s a feast of Guinness.
  • Options

First time?
    Wow.