Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wanna be on TV ?

Hat Trick is looking for contestants to take part in run-throughs for a new quiz show called Do It!
No quiz experience needed; we’re looking for interesting people of all ages who are confident with having a go at a range of different questions and challenges.

You should ideally be free to attend 2 run-throughs in central London on the following dates:
Tuesday 26th March - afternoon, exact time TBC
Thursday 25th April - 3pm – 5pm

You will be paid a fee for your contribution and compensated for any travel expenses.
If you’re interested, please contact Sophie at Quizzes@hattrick.com with ‘Your Name + Do It Runthrough’ as the subject. Please include your age and current/former profession in the email, as well as a daytime number on which you can be contacted.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Hat Trick Productions Development Team

Comments

• Already been told I'm too ugly for TV.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Chelsee Healy get away with it, why shouldn't you?
  • Chelsee Healey?

I don't want to make this a would ya, but your go-to ugly celebrity is Chelsee Healey? Rather than, say, Heather from Eastenders or Pauline Quirke?

Sarah Jessica Parker I agree with.

P.S. I would. Chelsee Healey, that is.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Chelsee Healy get away with it, why shouldn't you?
    Because they have Tits and I am one :)

• Interesting people...that's me out then.
  • have to agree, Chelsee Healy?
  • Chelsee Healey?

I don't want to make this a would ya, but your go-to ugly celebrity is Chelsee Healey? Rather than, say, Heather from Eastenders or Pauline Quirke?

Sarah Jessica Parker I agree with.

P.S. I would. Chelsee Healey, that is.

Girls that the media tells people are attractive, but when you look at them you realise they are actually ugly. Chelsee Healy looks like she has forgotten to put her teeth in, and is so thick it is a wonder she can stand up and talk at the same time...
  • Who is chelsea Healey??
  • Curb_It said:

Who is chelsea Healey??

Google is your friend Bren... ;-)
  • i dont watch Waterloo Road so thats why i dont know her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Me neither, but have seen her on Strictly Come Dancing, and Pointless. She is embarrassingly stupid.
  • what are Strictly and Pointless?
  • what are Strictly and Pointless?

A popular beat combo, m'lud...
  • Never heard her speak, so can't comment on that, but she's not bad:

The one that always annoyed me (apart from Sarah Jessica Parker, which I completely agree with you about) was Janine on Eastenders, for some reason they treated her as if she was a stunner.
  • Would