Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Millwall - The world is watching...

Live satellite TV coverage of Saturday's game in Norway, Sweden, Slovenia, Hungary and India. Luckily my Danish mate has more dishes than Jodrell Bank so should be able to watch it round his place...

Comments

• Live in the Wetherspoons Pattaya Thailand as well----------the only Wetherspoons thats open on planet earth.
  • Yes but they are keeping everyone in for 5 hours after the game! ;)
  • Edge of the seat stuff... My mate informs me that four of the channels showing it are not available down here, but he is hopefully getting one of his dishes re-aligned during the week so we can watch it on Slovak ( not Slovenia, as I thought ) Sport TV. For a Nigel, he's not a bad bloke...
  • People just want to witness the beginning of the end. . . . . . . .
  • Does this mean that there will be a stream for the match?
  • Bum, knew it was on in Sweden and was hoping it'll be on in Lithuania ('cos that's foriegn too)... Will be looking for a stream then...
  • BR3Addick said:

Does this mean that there will be a stream for the match?

hopefully firstrow have something then
  • Live satellite TV coverage of Saturday's game in Norway, Sweden, Slovenia, Hungary and India. Luckily my Danish mate has more dishes than Jodrell Bank so should be able to watch it round his place...

... and in Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & a host of other Middle Eastern countries that show Al Jazeera Sports.

• Will they show the team breakfast, then them travelling to the ground on the coach? If we are really lucky, we could get a special question of sport shown before the game with old players from each side on the panels!
  • Live satellite TV coverage of Saturday's game in Norway, Sweden, Slovenia, Hungary and India. Luckily my Danish mate has more dishes than Jodrell Bank so should be able to watch it round his place...

... and in Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & a host of other Middle Eastern countries that show Al Jazeera Sports.

And here... Whoopee!
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't think it's in North America though unless anyone knows otherwise.
  • Understand that there will be a Charlton v Millwall it's a knockout as a warm up before the game. In a pub nearby apparently ! Well somewhere in Surrey is likely due to closures.
  • Live in Thailand on GMMZ Sport One