Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My name is Obika...

Comments

• He was quality , still think he was a bit suspect of us when we were spotted on the NORTHERN line
  • Brilliant. Though a terrible attempt at a North London accent there Plaaayer.
  • Song of the year so far
  • edited March 2013
    Blinding song but, being very picky (everyone's a critic!), I reckon "I come from white hart lane" sounds better than "I come from Tottenham."

Just a thought like....
  • Hope to hear this sung tomorrow............
  • HandG said:

Blinding song but, being very picky (everyone's a critic!), I reckon "I come from white hart lane" sounds better than "I come from Tottenham."

Just a thought like....

Like it
  • Ha ha. Nice one Plaaayer!
  • He will score today
  • He will score today

Drunk already, NLA?
  • Great stuff Plaayer, love it !

If only Obika wasn't terrible at "de football" it might even catch on !
  • Sponsored links:

• Not yet that's for celebrating after
  • OB OB OBIKA OBIKA!!
  • Currently getting an airing in the lib !
  • In the, in the, in the goal !
  • He will score today

I meant today

• He will score today

I meant today

Lol. On of those 'open ended' predictions.

GET IN THERE MY SON !
  • Liked what I saw in that cameo. Well done John
  • Must start over Fuller now we are safe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fuller has upped his game 1000% in the last two home games, no way he deserves to be dropped
  • I think he is here because Spurs won't renew his contract. Who decides development fees given that FL to Prem have been fixed by blackmail? How do Prem to FL work?
  • Loved how Powelly went to celebrate with him at the end of the match , you could see it meant a lot to both of them.
  • Until today's cameo he's been no better than poor whenever I've seen him. Credit where due though good contribution today even without the goal
  • mrbligh said:

Fuller has upped his game 1000% in the last two home games, no way he deserves to be dropped

Havent been fullers biggest fan but he has given it all last few games.
  • Think Fuller still deserves to start. Thought he played well today and can't remember too many games he's been poor when he's partnered Yann.
  • Fuller looks fit at last
  • I think he is here because Spurs won't renew his contract. Who decides development fees given that FL to Prem have been fixed by blackmail? How do Prem to FL work?

As I understand it - if Spurs release him then there's no development fee.

He signed a contract extension with Spurs on the same day he joined us on loan ,whether this was so that they could get a development fee if we fancied him on a perm I do not know.

Last summer Button similarly signed an extension,but was sold to us at the end of the window. Tottenham seem to be shrewd in these sorts of dealings.

• Played well for the time he was on today but wouldn't sign him for a development fee & the decent wages he'd be after on his performances so far - but he has a few games left to prove himself