Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NBA Basketball

2»

Comments

• Options
    And how does it piss all over nba when those players are actively trying to get into the nba? Or do you not mean skill wise but the 'event'
  • Options

March Madness starts today. College basketball knockout with 64 teams. Pisses all over NBA.

Yep. I dont like NBA basketball at all, but College BB March Madness is brilliant.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

And how does it piss all over nba when those players are actively trying to get into the nba? Or do you not mean skill wise but the 'event'

Event wise. Its much more exciting as its a one off game in March Madness.
  • Options
    This made me laugh:

Akron point guard Alex Abreu is suspended indefinitely after a March 7 arrest for marijuana trafficking.

Also anyone fancy marking this freak of nature?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/sim-bhullar-college-basketball-tallest-player-making-huge-000225569--ncaab.html
  • Options
    his younger brother is 7ft 3 lol
  • Options
    The kid next to him is 6ft 1!!
  • Options
    Imagine the pre match chat at high school level "right, you're marking the indian kid", no worries boss, do Indians even play basketball.............oh sh*t.
  • Options
    The no.1 seed Louisville Cardinals are out tonight in the Midwest bracket. A no.16 seed has never knocked out a no.1 in the first round. As the Cardinals are on a 10 game winning streak, they should sail through. Their opponents N.Carolina A &T have a record of 20-16 from the season, Louisville's record was 29-5.

In the NBA, Miami Heat is on a 24 win streak, the second best of all time. Still a way to go to match the 33 wins of the Lakers of 71/72. LeBron James is dominating and moving up the all-time great list.

Got to say, the NBA is the greatest basketball in the world. NCAA is exciting when March Madness is on, but difficult to follow during the regular season. After all, they are college kids, the NBA players are fully rounded professionals at their peak.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

The no.1 seed Louisville Cardinals are out tonight in the Midwest bracket. A no.16 seed has never knocked out a no.1 in the first round. As the Cardinals are on a 10 game winning streak, they should sail through. Their opponents N.Carolina A &T have a record of 20-16 from the season, Louisville's record was 29-5.

Louisville smashed them 79-48
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone following it?

Pacers levelled it up 2-2 in the eastern final last night. Miami have a battle on their hands.

San antonio have pissed the western conference final 4-0.
  • Options
    Apparently the referees made a few lousy calls in Indiana's favor. That block Lebron James had was just unfair.

Out of all the American sports I tried to follow during my time in London, the NBA was the hardest. I could never find streams - doubly hard because my family are all Celtics fans and they were making a deep playoff run in the spring of 2010. I keenly recall getting back to my dorm in time to watch Game 7 of the 2010 Finals, and couldn't find a stream anywhere, so I had to settle for ESPN's scrolling play by play. Just brutal. I even couldn't get my NBA audio League Pass up and running.

But now that I'm back home in America, it's rather easy to follow...
  • Options

Anyone following it?

Pacers levelled it up 2-2 in the eastern final last night. Miami have a battle on their hands.

San antonio have pissed the western conference final 4-0.

Memphis Grizzlies did well to get to the Conference finals. Their game is obviously based on size in the low post, with Zebo & Gasol looking to dominate in the paint. However Popovic is a clever coach and took away their size advantage by mixing up the defence using Duncan & Splitter to establish early position against the seven footers.

I expect Miami to step it up now and win it in six.
  • Options
    When I played at school you were not allowed to take a six step run up with ball in hand before dunking. It is a joke what they get away with now, and as for trying to draw a charging foul from the player with the ball forget it unless he punches you to the ground whilst battering you. They need to apply the rules better. Come on the Jazz next season.