Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are you infamous / famous for.

edited February 2013 in Not Sports Related
Being a boring, done nothing old fart it is extremely unlikely that I will ever be famous for anything approaching normal. But, I am unique in being the only known person living that has four hollow teeth. The previous record was one tooth.

Comments

• Options
    I'm probably the only person at any University who has Elton John, Genesis and Roy Orbison on repeat
  • Options
    Singing alot at work and coming out with stupid comments and getting in trouble in and out of work :)
  • Options

I'm probably the only person at any University who has Elton John, Genesis and Roy Orbison on repeat

Not true, I'm sure there are lots of mature students at various universities
  • Options
    beat Andy Townsend at tennis. Once knocked up with Kevin Curran when he was preparing for Beckenham (then a pre Wimbledon tournament).
  • Options
    Launched Ragu Pasta sauces into the UK
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Launched Ragu Pasta sauces into the UK

and had a nice blue and yellow coat.
  • Options
    Killed a seagull in mid flight playing golf (accidentally of course).
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Introduced Lookout to AFKA Bartram and suggested they combine their website and fanzine ideas into one project.
  • Options

wearing a cardigan

• Options
    Told Russell Brand live on Big Brothers Big Mouth on E4 "Once you've seen one pair of boobs, you've seen them all"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Became the first Englishman to win the Pennsylvanian State Soccer Championship in its 79 year history.

Also the first out of my mates to have a threesome.
  • Options
    Telling my mates back in 04 that Banksy would be huge, then being laughed at for buying £175 'pieces of paper'
  • Options
    I was on a football fun week at Cleeve Park school and had been dropped off early one morning so was chucking a cricket ball around at a wall and running after it in the playground.

A little while later one of the other kids called my name so I chucked it to him - fully 30 or 40 metres away. The individual headed it and received a rather splendid lump on his head but wasn't overly fussed.

That individual was Lee Bowyer. That probably explains a bit about him :-)
  • Options
    Shouted at Jarvis Cocker to "get on stage" during Michael Jackson's BRIT performance.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Played in a Sunday side with Graham Tutt. Was in the back four, anything I missed he picked up, which was usually a lot.
  • Options

Became the first Englishman to win the Pennsylvanian State Soccer Championship in its 79 year history.

Two blokes and a woman is a gay experience, not a threesome.
  • Options

beat Andy Townsend at tennis. Once knocked up with Kevin Curran when he was preparing for Beckenham (then a pre Wimbledon tournament).

Would have been more impressed if you'd just beat Andy Townsend.
  • Options
    Being a Miserable Old Git.
  • Options
    I beat Willy Thorne in a frame of snooker.
  • Options
    Golf: I have never had an eagle or a birdie BUT I have had an albatross - a hole in one on a par 4.

Snooker: Beaten two world champions.

Quiz machines: got barred from Give Us A Break quiz machines at two different snooker clubs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Legend!! (for the threesome I mean, not the soccer bit).
  • Options
    In 1972, rather than paying it in, I left a cheque in my desk drawer and went home.
    It was for the not inconsiderable sum of £35mn. I've just looked it up and that's around £390mn in today's money.
    It cost around £10k in overnight interest plus a computer re-run for the end-day trading. At the time my annual salary was about £900.
    I'm told that to this day it's still spoken about at the place I worked as an example of things not to do.
  • Options
    Trevor had a foursome though
  • Options
    Playing football for the island of Gozo in the Maltese league....I think they sussed I was a ringer as I didn't have a tan
  • Options
    I beat Bobby George in a leg of 501
  • Options
    Mentioned Kenny Jackett in my wedding speech (1987).
  • Options
    I was young and inexperienced ( as we all were once upon a time ).

I was trying to get a ride on mower through a set of electric shop doors, you know the kind that open when you go up to them, well unfortunately ,me being new at driving one, the machine had 'a mind of its own' and raced into the doors shattering all the glass in them, I haven't driven a ride on mower since that day.

Does anyone need their grass cutting? :-0
  • Options
    At 15 years ago, Stoke were winning 1-0 at The Valley with about 2 mins to go. Two late goals and we win, walking up Floyd Road I saw Nick Hancock standing on the corner, I said to him "I bet you thought that was all over." To which he told me to go forth and multiply.
  • Options
    I had a scooter race with Carl Fogarty in Denia Spain and last Saturday I discussed catering with Ian Beale.
  • Options
    I played football with jonjo shelvey's uncle