Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Scapegoat

2»

Comments

• Oh so im the scapegoat today boogeri :D
  • The pigeons.
  • edited March 2013

Oh so im the scapegoat today boogeri :D

i was aiming at everyone apart from me. but if you want to take the blame then fine. just watch your back...some people on here can get nasty when they find out whos really behind the poor performance.
  • I blame Solly for getting injured. The sooner he goes the better.
  • Waggys fault,always Waggys fault!!!!....What more does the boy need to do,to keep his place?.
  • I blame Solly , he didn't do anything today.
  • I blame my dad. He said before the match we couldn't play worse than last week... that sure showed him.
  • I knew i shouldn't have worn my new claret coloured trousers today.
  • Definitely waggy. Can't remember him getting a single shot, cross or tackle in and 0% pass completion.
  • Sponsored links:

• I blame the pigeons. Obviously there was so much pigeon crap on the pitch that it was impossible for the ball to roll correctly. This could also be a valid excuse for our keepers dropping the ball, one that is covered in bird s**t is not easy to hold on to.
  • Stephens, Solly and Hamer all get my vote for this weeks scapegoats. I have never seen 3 players hide so much from a game.
  • It would be more politically correct to choose at random a scapegoat for the week. Or maybe we should do it by squad number? Perhaps it could be announced when the players come out of the tunnel so that everyone is aware and avoid having the wrong player blamed.