Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jaaskelainen

Bloody hellfire. Having an absolute stormer for the Spam tonight. At least five world-class saves.

Comments

• Options
    i was about to post the same thing myself...........it helps having a good keeper.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    He's always been a good keeper in my eyes - vastly underrated.

Remember him keeping Bolton in it up there in the cup that time.
  • Options
    ah wow what a goal couldnt do anything about that
  • Options
    Unsavable!
  • Options
    No saving that. Incredible
  • Options
    I' ve just turned over to watch the penguins on BBC1 - what happened?
  • Options
    Has Gareth bale been rolled in horse shit

Over the last few weeks he has just been incredible

I have sat here thinking what does he lack to be top top top draw and the only thing I could think of is that he doesn't do enough skills on the ball drag backs stuff like that

But fuk me this kid is mustard
  • Options
    Christ almighty, that was ridiculous. That chimp lookalike freak is some player. 35 mil in the summer should see him in Catalunya I reckon
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I' ve just turned over to watch the penguins on BBC1 - what happened?

Just smashed one in from 30 yards. Little back lift but super connection. Ridiculous.

Look at this article and comments from back in the day: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1221871/Spurs-flop-Gareth-Bale-January-Birmingham-boss-Alex-McLeish-eyes-3m-defender.html
  • Options
    The only way he'd have stopped that was if he had been out of position. Absolutely top drawer strike I have to say.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best player in British football currently
  • Options
    Thing is it looked like a foul just before , and I thought harsh by the baldy ref Webb as he knows he can hit them not good advantage

Then he gets up and does that

The boy is mustard proper hot peppercorn mustard
  • Options
    But did he mean it ? :-)
  • Options
    Pity he's not English
  • Options
    Bale's still not better than Ronaldo and Messi, shame on pundits that even try to claim it.

Surprised Jaaskelainen isn't at a bigger club by now, easily one of the best keepers in the Prem and for many years now.
  • Options
    I could watch that goal over and over again

Listening to Gary neville and him talking you through it and then listening to his annalysis about the amount of touches bale made from central postitions

Bale is something else If he could add some show boat tekkas into it what could he be worth

The goonershite must be shitting it facing him

I don't think there is a more influential footballer out there right now

I don't think he is better than messi or ronaldo

I just think he is winning more games alone for spurs than they are for barca and Madrid

Great great player
  • Options
    What a player = did someone above mention ' did he mean it' = joke.

Just heard Allardyce moaning about Dembele should have been sent off for kicking the ball away at start of second half - what a joker-can you believe that !!!!!, no mention at all of hacking down Bale everytime he got near the pen box.Just an absolute pig-shit joker. Oh ,and his side play shit football too.
  • Options

Just heard Allardyce moaning about Dembele should have been sent off for kicking the ball away at start of second half - what a joker-can you believe that !!!!!, no mention at all of hacking down Bale everytime he got near the pen box.Just an absolute pig-shit joker. Oh ,and his side play shit football too.

Oh dear really.... That was shit was it?.....I hate allerdyce but in fairness to him dembele should have been sent off long before that. After getting a yellow card on 8 minutes he then gives away 3 more pouls and a deliberate handball all of which West ham received free kicks for by the 8th minute of the second half, so yeah I can believe that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    uncle said:

Oh dear really.... That was shit was it?.....I hate allerdyce but in fairness to him dembele should have been sent off long before that. After getting a yellow card on 8 minutes he then gives away 3 more pouls and a deliberate handball all of which West ham received free kicks for by the 8th minute of the second half, so yeah I can believe that.
    So, its ok for players to hack down anyone as soon as they get remotely close to the box is ok then? , whereas hand-ball or kicking the ball away isnt?
    Yellow cards Wham 4 Spurs 1 sort of sums it up.
  • Options
    Sums what up? Is deliberate handball not an instant yellow card? So having already been booked he has to go..... He gave the free kick so he has to give the card. A freekick is not always a booking but you are being judge and jury. I'm just stating a fact. So why was the football shit tonight? West ham were undone by a fantastic goal with a minute to go against one of the best teams in the league. Not sure that was shit tonight but each to their own. You are obviously used to watching Barca or someone like that.
  • Options
    I was at the game tonight, got to say bale was ourstanding. He is so so so fast, with great ball control and strikes the ball superbly. How dembele was not sent off I will never know. He got away with at least 3 bookable offences when on a yellow card, I was sat behind the dugouts, big sam was going crazy!
  • Options
    Love the way AVB acts like a fan, he literally kicks every ball and proper celebrates when they score.
  • Options

I could watch that goal over and over again

Listening to Gary neville and him talking you through it and then listening to his annalysis about the amount of touches bale made from central postitions

Bale is something else If he could add some show boat tekkas into it what could he be worth

The goonershite must be shitting it facing him

I don't think there is a more influential footballer out there right now

I don't think he is better than messi or ronaldo

I just think he is winning more games alone for spurs than they are for barca and Madrid

Great great player

Agree but how much easier do messi and ronaldo have it playing for barca and real...

I also find the spanish league after the big 2 very weak.
  • Options
    Do you mean Barca & Real or Barca & Athletico ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Do you mean Barca & Real or Barca & Athletico ?

Barca and Falcao mate!
  • Options
    He's made more saves than any other keeper in the Premier League this season - 109 - according to Opta.
  • Options

He's made more saves than any other keeper in the Premier League this season - 109 - according to Opta.

He's needed to with that defence.
  • Options
    How old is he now? Seems to have been around for ever.