Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A primary school in Peterborough.....

Comments

• Options
    If those children also learn English, and are able to be partially educated in English, I can only think how lucky they will be to be bi-lingual.
  • Options
    Another tick in the box for Mr Blair.
    Well played.
  • Options
    Woe woe. It's the end of the world etc etc and it is ALL Labour's fault.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Correct.

• Options
    I blame Dervite and Stephens
  • Options
    as Uboat said.
  • Options
    Surely having a multilingual workforce will be good for the UK in the long term ?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

it's not all Labour's fault but Blair and the Labour government have to take a large portion of blame, just as the current government have take a share for not stopping the trend
  • Options
    The Tories love it CHEAP labour---end of.
  • Options
    You can`t stop something unless you have the right to make that decision. Being in the EU deprives us of that decision!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And? Is that bad then Chris?
  • Options
    I reckon there'll be a turf war in Swanley soon over the scrap metal rights. For decades, the locals have been coming round and collecting anything that's left out for them. This weekend saw the first stand-off between the locals and the Eastern Europeans who are gradually trying to muscle in. It ain't gonna be pretty nor polite...
  • Options

And? Is that bad then Chris?

Well i was surprised more than anything, but i don't really see it a particularly good thing that 440 kids are being taught in an English school and not one of them speaks English as their 1st language.
  • Options
    Can't see any problem with this. Looking forward to my kids growing up in a diverse multicultural society.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

Can't see any problem with this. Looking forward to my kids growing up in a diverse multicultural society.

and having poor english skills because it takes 10 times the amount of time to get through lessons as you have to say it pidgeon english.

• Options
    well done and what is our culture then ? will they be taught that ? or is your version as per the socailist ideal everyone elses bar our own?

on Sunday watched a school drawing dragons etc and making costums to learn about Saint David (it being a Welsh school)----- good on em------pity more isnt done to let kids know the "English cultrure" but of course that just a joke to the labour scum bags.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

johnny73 said:

and having poor english skills because it takes 10 times the amount of time to get through lessons as you have to say it pidgeon english.

Your opinion not mine. This particular school has actually improved in the last year and received a 'good' ofsted report.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

johnny73 said:

Is there actually any evidence to suggest that being taught amongst children with immigrant parent is detrimental to the language skills of children of English ethnicity ?
  • Options
    ...and the vast majority of them will do a damn sight better in their exams than the local fuckwits in SE London and Kent. What's your point?
  • Options
    DA1DA1
    edited February 2013
    Its all Labours fault - honest - Where was Cameron last week and what was he saying?

They're all
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

well done and what is our culture then ? will they be taught that ? or is your version as per the socailist ideal everyone elses bar our own?

on Sunday watched a school drawing dragons etc and making costums to learn about Saint David (it being a Welsh school)----- good on em------pity more isnt done to let kids know the "English cultrure" but of course that just a joke to the labour scum bags.

Welcome to the Blair vision.Religionless,cultureless and souless.
    Just put em all in a pot and keep adding water until they all look the same,talk the same.
  • Options
    I think the stat released not to long ago that white British is now in the minority of ethnicities in London is more shocking
  • Options
    Leroy i agree they will be multi lingual and should therfore be more employable.

But out of intrest what should a Brit kids second language be ? French--German---Mardarin ? Spainish ?
    its not just a question of Brit kids being lazy is it. What should the second language be.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!