Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A slice of life...............or death

2»

Comments

• Options
    Think the idea is you dip it in the watery pint to re-hydrate before eating. Usually can by them as a pack together, 2 pints and a slice for £60
  • Options
    Complaints about the food at CAFC increase massively after a loss on the pitch. Fact.

email your catering comments to: paul.ellison@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    I love the sausage rolls.
  • Options
    MattD said:

Just because you chose to not like it doesnt mean they need to be sorry

He said it was overcooked, that is a mistake, it should be apologised for.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

I love sausage.

Err, too much info there!
  • Options
    I used to buy the Cornish Pasties which I soon realised had been warmed up until the were totally dry. Bovril at £2.10 has also lost its appeal. I am now back with the Stall opposite the Shop, his Cheeseburgers are excellent except that the cheese must be cut with a razor. My Wife gives me proper cheese slices to put in now, delicious with a bit of Shergar sauce.
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Complaints about the food at CAFC increase massively after a loss on the pitch. Fact.

email your catering comments to: paul.ellison@cafc.co.uk

When I complained we were at 0-0 and it was still burnt regardless of the score .
  • Options
    yes, but if we had won 3-0 you might not have been so fussed to then write about it on this site perhaps? I'm not saying you're wrong to complain, just the fact that complaints go up massively after a loss as people look to complain about anything that spoilt their day, based on a bad result. Not just food, retail, stewards, programme, anything. I'm sure Paul will be happy to address your comments though.