Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hamer a liability - wagstaff too

How many points has he cost us this season???
Take off your rose tinted glasses and smell the coffee.
He has cost us too many goals and points. The back 4 must have kittens every time the ball is anywhere near him.
Becoming embarrassing now.
Hamer and wagstaff league 2 (maybe1) standard at best

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Moron
  • Options
    That's bollox tbh.
  • Options
    How many slag off threads do we need running at any one time?
  • Options
    Hamer is not a League 2 player.
  • Options
    Got to be a wind up.
  • Options
    You tell us-how many points has he cost us?

Shocking error today but we were already losing and weren't going to score for a month of Sundays, so today don't count.

As for wagstaff he is neither a centre forward or supporting c/f IMO.
  • Options
    Blimey, we're beaten by a team who are loads better than us. So we need loads of threads blaming individual players. OK, Hamer may have cocked up - I was too far away to see clearly for the 2nd goal and the team lost concetration. But Forest had better players in every position except left back (and maybe goalie - we didn't test theirs so can't compare). He also pulled off a few saves that kept the scoreline more flattering.
    So no, I don't agree with your view, though I'm not averse to SCP trying Button for a few games,
  • Options
    League 2??? lol

Someone's had their first shandy at football today.
  • Options
    JT said:

Hamer is not a League 2 player.

That's harsh, JT.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good in League 1. Poor in the Championship. He's somewhere between the two probably.
  • Options
    Yeh hamer made a mistake today and yeh wagstaff wasn't great but without wagstaff we wouldn't have won on Tuesday but you seem to forget that as we have one bad game. Hamer has kept us In games numerous times this season and again got us a win with a great save late on Tuesday. We have to stop slating our players just becuase we lost remember we are a league one side playing In the championship, we have to accept the fact that we aren't going to compete with the best teams all of the time and we should just consolidate our place In this league
  • Options
    I honestly think we are having a pretty decent season with the resources available to us. And am happy with where we are.

I just get very frustrated watching the likes of Hamer and Wagstaff struggling seriously out of their depth.

Most of my friends and fellow supported agree.

But they don't watch the game with rosé tinted glasses on ;-)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    You've got friends? Well done mate.
  • Options
    Your in a minority on here. Don't give a toss about your mates. Hamer for me was one of our best players in the first half of the season and for me, Waggy has been our best player since he's come back. Waggy got us 3 points on ready because he was chasing a list cause and he is a natural goal scorer.

So you're entitled to your opinion but I think it's complete bollox.
  • Options

I honestly think we are having a pretty decent season with the resources available to us. And am happy with where we are.

I just get very frustrated watching the likes of Hamer and Wagstaff struggling seriously out of their depth.

Most of my friends and fellow supported agree.

But they don't watch the game with rosé tinted glasses on ;-)

So your friends are also idiots then?
  • Options
    Lol.
    I think SCP is doing a great job under the circumstances and that we are doing well with the resources that we have at our disposal.

Just plain to see that a couple of players just aren't good enough to cut it in this division.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

How many slag off threads do we need running at any one time?

Oh go on Offy , you go first :-0

Can't believe no ones moaned about the catering yet!

• Options

Lol.
    I think SCP is doing a great job under the circumstances and that we are doing well with the resources that we have at our disposal.

Just plain to see that a couple of players just aren't good enough to cut it in this division.

Yep, so perfectly clear that almost everyone can see it. Erm, I mean miss it. Wait a minute...
  • Options
    oh dear ! The statement about Hamer and Waggy is rubbish obviously. A similar post to those we used to get on the message board on the official Charlton site stating that mid table in the Prem under Curbs wasnt good enough. The disapointing thing is that this message board is in danger of going the same way with knee jerk reactions to the current minor set back and people being wise after events. Bring back the humour and perspective please !