Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Player of the Year - tickets and voting

Always a few complaints about not being able to buy tickets or vote so stick these in your diary.

POTY Sunday May 5th

Tickets on sale 18 March from Commercial Centre. £30

Voting. V Leeds 6 April and Wolves 20 April

Comments

• Options
    vffvff
    edited February 2013
    Good info.

It is between Solly and KMG for me at the moment. Outside shout for Ricardo Fuller.

Special mention for most improved player (and example of excellent attitude), Bradley Pritchard.
  • Options
    Feels way too early to be thinking about this but I'll offer my thoughts anyway!

We take Solly's perfromances for granted and forget how good he really is sometimes. Between him and Pritchard for me. Fuller hasn't played enough games.
  • Options
    Can I be the first to say, the ticket info for this - or rather the lack off - and the way the usual faces appear to have jumped the queue is a disgrace. Standard X (insert supporters club branch of choice here) carve up.

Now, carry on.
  • Options
    Hamer was front runner for me until a couple of weeks ago but some ricketts since then. Hard to see past Solly again (well it isn't cos he's only little but you know what I mean...)
  • Options
    Kermogant all day long.
  • Options
    POTY Voting today: Use your slip in the back of the S/T book.
  • Options
    Jackson for me - pivotal goals and performances at critical times
  • Options
    Bubble said:

This!
  • Options
    VOTE BP !!
  • Options
    Thanks for the reminder guys.

Also be taking votes for the Hall of Fame.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bubble said:

And to think he was the victim of mindless criticism from the valley faithful at the start of the season
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It will be interesting to see if actually get to vote for the first time in three years.

Solly again for me. Hamer 2nd followed by Yann and Jacko
  • Options
    Lots had voted for Pritchard on the list i saw today, only being beaten by Solly ...just
  • Options
    DIdn't see anyone collecting names today, is there another way to vote as I might miss Wolves? My daughter has drawn up a shortlist of who she thinks already, featuring Solly, Pritchard, Hamer and Harriott.
    For me its probably Solly, though I think both Pritch, Jackson and Kermorgant have been great all season.
  • Options
    The lady collecting names behind the North Stand had run out of space on her page for Solly!
  • Options
    In the east stand before tbe game, there was some very hot bird asking for poty votes (nearthe north stand) - she was very tasty indeed! Johnie Jackson got quite a few votes from me...
  • Options
    Stone said:

It will be interesting to see if actually get to vote for the first time in three years.

Solly again for me. Hamer 2nd followed by Yann and Jacko

Saw no one again. Must get along to specsavers I guess?
  • Options
    Didn't see anyone collecting votes in the upper north . In fact I haven't for years.
  • Options
    Voted for Jacko. In the Lib.
  • Options

The lady collecting names behind the North Stand had run out of space on her page for Solly!

Fanny?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Voted for Solly but will vote for JJ next week!
  • Options
    Didn't see anyone :-(
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Fanny?
    Not me.I was outside the West.

• Options

Off_it said:

Fanny?

Where all the big knobs hang out. ;0)

• Options

Off_it said:

Fanny?

I thought I saw you waving it about outside the North at about quarter to three.

Must've been some other mature sort then.
  • Options

Didn't see anyone collecting votes in the upper north . In fact I haven't for years.

We don't collect votes inside stands- far too difficult !

As someone else has stated , there were collectors outside the West, the Club Shop, by the railway arch, outside the North and the East.

Doing the best we can - sorry if it's not enough.

IF you won't be at the Wolves game and didn't/couldn't vote today, inbox me and I'll ensure yours is counted.

If you WILL be at the Wolves game, maybe look out for US as opposed to vice versa ? We should be in similar positions as today.

• Options

Kermogant all day long.

agree

• Options
    Fanny, do you need more people helping you at the Wolves game?
  • Options
    Looking at the sheet at the game - looks like Solly 1st and Pritchard 2nd.
  • Options
    BDL said:

Fanny, do you need more people helping you at the Wolves game?

Probably, BDL.

A few dropped out today so will let you know nearer that match, thanks.