Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Elliot

Starting for Newcastle tomorrow. Could be interesting.

Comments

• kafka said:

Starting for Newcastle tomorrow. Could be interesting.

1st Premier start?

• WSSWSS
    edited February 2013
  • Congrats to our Robbie on making his Premier League debut.

Haven't seen the goals but Newcastle won 4 - 2

Sure he'll get some snide remarks but how anyone can begrudge a Charlton fan and an ex-player a "well done" on his league debut I don't know.
  • Yep well done Robbie. Waited for his chance and I hope he grabs it.
  • Soccerway (my usual results site) reckon he marked it with an assist for Noocastle's second.
  • Pleased for Robbie obviously but a shame Newcastle won.
  • Charlton through and through is our Robbie. Well down lad!! First of many!!
  • It's ying and yang though isn't it. Any pleasure I might have in seeing "one of our own" better himself is tempered by the fact that the win means his odious manager is slightly less likely to get the sack, which makes me sad.
  • Good luck to him , may he have many years as a Newcastle no.1
  • And Pardoo is a Newcastle number two.
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope he establishes himself as Newcastle's number one and then comes back to Charlton a better player.
  • Well done Rob. Hope it's the first of many games for you :)
  • Radio said he was culpable for first goal.
  • Well done Rob
    For some reason she stopped going when he left? But still has the pink shirt and a cherished signed photo!
    Am I missing something?
  • Could we get him on loan next season?
  • Nice robbie congrats
  • Hope he establishes himself as Newcastle's number one and then comes back to Charlton a better player.

I can't see him keeping Krul out, but good to see him make his debut, and even get a quick interview on MOTD2!
  • One of the nicest lads, top bloke!
  • Well done Robbie!
  • Top bloke proper Charlton and quite funny on twitter with replies to people.

Good luck to him....

Few remarks on here hoping for a Robbie return innthe near future, don't go that far eh? Hamer is on poor form at the moment, but he also raised the bar for himself by being a bloody good keeper in nearly every sense and kept us in alot of games.

Ben is our No.1...
  • Sponsored links:

• He could, realistically, do nothing about the two goals and made a couple of decent stops ..... Fairplay
    And was enthusiastic and came across well in his after match interviiew on Sky Sports
    When he isn't playing I hope he swells our numbers for the northern fixtures
  • He's a Premiership player now.

No one can take that away from him!
  • Krul is out for 5 weeks apparently - good luck Rob!
  • Played again today, lost 1-0 at Swansea.
  • Playing now in Europe. Fair play
  • Just made a world class save to prevent Samuel Eto'o. In fact, I don't think I've seen him get down that quick before!
    Good luck to that lad.
  • edited March 2013
    Well done to him. One of our yoof I did not expect to step up beyond championship level. Glad to see he is taking his chance
  • Really good game from him
  • Clean sheet
  • Still think he will come back to Charlton one day as a much better player.